Chapter 1

"Ishan!" Said Shubman surprisingly. He turned around to hug Ishan but Ishan pushed him and smashed the cake on his face. Others couldn't help but laugh at the younger's action.
"Tu nhi bachega!" Shubman said and rubbed his cheeks on Ishan's cheeks.
"Eww stay away" Ishan tried to push him again but this time he lost.
"Hogaya hogaya... Now cut the cake that we have brought for you and let me eat. I didn't eat anything yet" said Rohit.
"Tujhe to sirf khane ki pari hai. Anyways, come fast" said Virat, laughing at Shubman's condition.

After all the masti-mazak, Shubman came in his and Ishan's shared room to take shower.
"I'm going to take shower. I won't take much time and don't leave for practice without me" Shubman entered the washroom while speaking to Ishan.

In the stadium

All the cricketers were trying to give their best in the practice sessions as there will be an ODI match against New Zealand next week. Ishan was done with his practice, waiting for his best friend who is still in the nets.
"Am I the only one?" whispered Virat to Rohit.
"No you're not. I guess it's them who are blind not us" Rohit whispered back.
"Shall we do something because I'm pretty sure they ain't gonna understand this" says Virat.
"What do you want us to do?" Asked Rohit.
"Well, I have an idea!"

After the practice session was done, everyone sat in the bus. While they all sat on their perspective seats, the driver started driving.
There was an awkward silence in the last seat of left row where Shubman and Ishan were sitting.

"Are you guys okay?" Asked Abhishek who was sitting with Mayank on the right side.
"Does any of you have fever or something?" Mayank added.
"Nothing happened, don't worry. I'm just not feeling well" says Shubman.
"He is sad because today is his birthday and he can't meet his family" Ishan explained.
"You know what Ishan? Get up from that seat and sit here. I'll deal with Shub" Mayank said and stood up.
"Are you for real?" Whispered Abhishek sarcastically.

Ishan agreed and changed the seat. He couldn't hear but Mayank and Shubman were whispering and laughing slightly. Not only him but all other in the bus were shocked by this interaction of them.

"Aaj kal ye ho kya raha hai ICT mein" said Rahul.
"Kya pata... Kuch samajh nhi aa raha" answered Shreyas shaking his head and sighed.

They reached their hotel soon. Ishan ran to Shubman and put his hand on his shoulder.
"What's up? Kya baate ho rahi thi?" Ishan asked with a wide smile.
"But why are you asking this?"
"Wahi to baat hai. Mujhe to koi haq hi nahi hai. Jaa yaar tu wapas jaa Mayu ke paas" Ishan said apologetically and entered in the elevator without him.
"Wait! Ishu wait for me! Arey sorry yaar I mean-" before he could enter the elevator, it was closed.

He stood there in disbelief then he heard someone giggling. It was Virat.
"Sahi hai... Haslo mujhpe. Jab Anushka Bhabhi aapse gussa hogi to main bhi aise hi hasunga"
"Par wo to meri wife hai so itna chalta hai. Ishan tera kaun hai?" Said Virat and started laughing even louder while sitting on the floor.

Shubman pressed his temples and decided to take the stairs.

*Vote kardo mitraniyo aur mitraniyo... Aapka bhala hoga aur feedback dedo... Next chapter pakka aur bhi longer hoga 🗿✨*