Chapter 14

The wedding was to be started at afternoon and it was 6 am now. They still had plenty of time. Shubman was in his room with some make up artists as he had to do some photoshoot with Pallavi. Shahneel was there too taking mirror selfies.

"Di! Will you stop doing that and feed me? I can't even use my hands"
Shubman said like a kid.
"Shadi ke din dulha khata hai kya?"
"I'm not eating properly since a few days. Please..." Shubman asked showing his puppy eyes that Shahneel couldn't ignore.

They did their photoshoot for an hour which was too exhausting especially the million types of pose the photographer was suggesting them to do. Ishan was giving side eyes to the photographer.

"It's okay Ishu. They are just doing their work" Karthik said trying to make him feel better.
"Kuch bhi"

Karthik was happy but nervous too. Happy because if their plan would work then he can bring back the smile on Ishan's face but if the plan goes against them then it will change the lives of four people.

Jugnu was checking every single thing like a detective. He didn't want any interference or interruption at least today. After the photoshoot, he called Shubman to get his makeup and hair style done as the wedding was very soon.

"Let's go, you don't have enough time" Jugnu said.
"I'm coming, tum chalo" Shubman said so that he can send Karthik instead.
"I said come with me" Jugnu said impolitely.

Shubman couldn't disagree with this stubborn person. He had to go.

Meanwhile Jaddu, Bumrah and Rashid had kidnapped the priests in the basement.

"Aur shadi karayega?" Asked Jaddu.
"Jaddu, unki kya galti hai? They were called here" said Rashid.
"Let's leave them here. Oh Pandit ji! 3 ghante mein aayenge aapko phir lene. Tab tak yahi rahiye. Extra paise bhi milenge" Bumrah said and they left from the basement.

After an hour, Shubman was ready. He was looking so handsome as always.

"Kar- Shubman?" Mayank asked as he thought Karthik must be there.
"He is ready. Is the bride ready?" Asked Jugnu.
"Achha to ye already hai yaha?" Mayank thought looking at Jugnu. "She isn't ready yet"
"Okay... Let me see if the altar is ready or not. The priests must have arrived till now also" Jugnu left immediately.
"Ye sab kya hai!? Take that sherwani off!" Mayank started pulling Sherwani.
"Pagal hai kya? How can I take it off here? Where is Karthik?"
"I don't know! I thought he must be here"
"Find him first!"

Mayank started finding Karthik. He checked every corners of the hotel but Karthik wasn't found. He was worried now as he couldn't trust Jugnu too. He finally found Karthik near the altar helping the workers to set it up.

"Karthik! Come with me dude"
"He isn't going anywhere" said Jugnu.
"Who's scared of you?" Mayank said and took Karthik with him.

Shubman was waiting in Karthik's room. He gave the sherwani to Karthik.

"Thank you Shubman for giving my woman back to me" said Karthik.
"Abhi emotional hone ka time nahi hai. Baad mein allu ke parathe khila dena iske badle. Go and wear this" Shubman said showing his dimples.

Jugnu was passing by Rohit's room. Rohit pulled him in.

"Aur bete?" Rohit asked closing the door.
"What are you doing?" Asked Jugnu.
"Shadi karayega na? Ab kara" Virat said from behind tieing his hands.
"Leave me!"
"Nah"

They made him sit on a chair and tied him up. Then they locked the door from outside and went to see if Karthik is doing as directed.

"Wear this immediately!" Rahul gave him the sehra.
"Main kaise pahnu. Koi help to karo"