Chapter 11

Mayank's eyes opened due to someone speaking and laughing beside him. It was none other than Abhishek Sharma. Mayank looked at the clock and it was 7'o clock.

"Why are making so much noice?" Mayank said.
"Did I? Sorry I am talking to someone. Don't interrupt!" Abhishek answered covering the speaker of his mobile.

Mayank shaked his head in disappointment and decided to sleep again. But again the same thing started annoying him.

"ABHI!" Mayank stood up and took his mobile. He looked at the call and 'Nisha' was written.

"Mayu! Don't- Uf! She'll scold me later. Why are you behaving like that?" Asked Abhishek taking back his mobile.
"I should be the one asking this to you. Why are you behaviour like that? Who is she?"
"Why do I need to tell you?" Abhishek asked with his both hands on his waist and raised his eyebrows.
"To mat bata! Mujhe janna bhi nhi hai" Mayank said throwing a pillow on his face and covered himself by the blanket.

"I know you feel that too" Abhishek whispered and a smile appeared on his face.

Shubman was coming down the stairs as his room was on the 5th floor. He stopped on the 2nd floor. His heart skipped a single beat, his hands were shaking in both fear and anger. He saw Ishan fainted in the corridor. He immediately picked him up in the bridal style and took him in his room. He sprinkling some water on Ishan's face while his whole body was burning in fever.

"Ishan, wake up!" Shubman said shaking his shoulder.

Then he took a piece of clothe dipped in cold water and put it on Ishan's forehead. Ishan opened his eyes sooner and hold Shubman's hand.

"Ishu, are you okay? What happened to you last night?"
"I... I don't remember"
"It's fine, don't take stress. Let me call the doctor first"

Doctor came sooner and checked Ishan. It was a normal fever caused due to sleeping on floor all night. His eyes were swollen, probably because of not sleeping or crying. Doctor gave some medicines and soon left. There was a silence in the room. No one can make a sense out of it. Nobody knew the reason behind Ishan's such condition. Shubman, Rohit, Virat and Pallavi were in the room. All had so much concern in their hearts for Ishan which was clearly showing on their faces too.

"Ishu... Can you please tell us what happened to you?" Asked Rohit rubbing Ishan's hand.
"I was walking in the corridor and...". Suddenly his eyes fell on Shubman and he sat up though he had hight fever.

"Stay away!" Ishan shouted throwing all the pillows on Shubman.
"Ishan, what happen-"
"I said stay away! Leave!"

Everyone looked at each other in shock. They never saw him behaving like this.

"Shub, come with me" Said Virat taking Shubman out from the room. Shubman sat down holding his head, tears streaming down his eyes.

"Who did that to my Ishan?"
"We don't know anything. Let's wait till he is okay. Let him rest for now" Virat said.

Abhishek, Mayank and Shreyas came in rush. They were waiting outside as they didn't want to crowd the room.

"Is he okay now?" Asked Shreyas.
"Not really but it's just fever. He'll be better soon"
"What happened to Shubman?" Abhishek asked.
"I'll tell you everything later" Virat said and others nodded. Shubman was walking towards his own room until a sudden thought hit his mind. He remembered that Ishan was lying down near Jugnu's room. Jugnu was the one person who had tried to hurt Ishan in every possible way. His blood boiled with anger and rage. He ran to find Jugnu but his room was locked. He came downstairs and saw Jugnu talking to someone.

"Jugnu! What have you done again!"
Shubman shouted.
"I'm sorry, let's meet soon" Jugnu said to the person he was talking to. "Look Shubman, I didn't hurt Ishan okay. Stop blaming me everytime"