ep 19 " but he holded my wrist without..

It was 3 p.m . I was feeling a strange tickle in my stomach . I didn't knew what was I even going to say . I didn't prepare at all . There he was ,standing tall on the stairs to the terrace . Wearing a plain white shirt with formal pants, looking at his Rolex . I think he was just waiting for me . Emma break the deal at last moment she simply decided to stay at least 2 kms away from us . I was walking towards him  .I was wearing white heels and a smoked white dress with red lips. He turned his face towards me ,sun was hitting directly at his face .it was a kind of view .

Those brown siren eyes were reminding of the dry barks, kohl and fallen leaves during autmn .his texture was as slits on the beach shore, when sun rays hitt them, they shine . His white Burberry collars were like a swan's wings . I noticed so much in a second, I was blinking my eyes too .anyhow ,he wasn't friendly anymore .he asked me " what's your problem,Hailey Roosevelt? Why do you assume so much of me ? Have I even bothered you till now ? . I didn't have any  answer i was stunned.  I was fumbling ..I said...I AM SORRY ,JACK . But you must understand I hardly know you .I know I should not have judged you that harshly but what If I couldn't have ? There is so much risk .

My past was In front of me ,I couldn't...say much .I turned my back towards him I was going to go but he holded my wrist without gripping it tight ,I turned towards him and he putted  my diamond ring back to its place .I was literally jogging by the main gate .Elle was waiting for me .I was shivering .