Part 1: Dawn on the Rodenius Continent | 001

Note

This work is based on Summoning Japan and crosses over with Kantai Collection, incorporating numerous references from other works. To elaborate further, it is a crossover between Summoning Japan and my own Memories of a Certain Admiral. Therefore, there may be sudden references to lines from anime or homages to scenes from certain movies throughout the narrative.

If you're okay with this mishmash, please feel free to read at your own pace.

Additionally, as the author is not particularly knowledgeable about military affairs or diplomacy, there may be numerous errors. If you notice any, please feel free to point them out in the comments section. I will make corrections accordingly.

Furthermore, things like the Rising Sun Flag, Tennōheika Banzai, and Nippon Banzai will prominently appear in my work. Please be aware of this before reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I am Red October.

I was so intrigued by Summoning Japan that I couldn't resist the bandwagon and ended up writing something like this again...

I am deeply grateful to Minorou-sama for creating such an interesting story.

I lack confidence in my expression, so I'm sure there are parts that are difficult to understand. In such cases, I would appreciate it if you could point them out in the comments section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We Have Summoned... Not Japan, But a Naval District(?)!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A space where the white color continues endlessly.

There, a building resembling the Parthenon temple of Greece stood. However, unlike the Parthenon temple, colors such as blue and yellow were painted on the columns and beams, and paintings were drawn. In a room at one corner of that temple-like building, a meeting was currently taking place.

Attending the meeting were beings that appeared to be of the human species... but they were not. These beings, wearing attire similar to ancient Greece, some with luxuriant white beards, others with blue-colored eyes, were all gods.

This meeting was for the gods to gather and discuss the management and balance adjustment of various worlds. If a certain world seemed to be on the brink of destruction, they would discuss what should be done and, if necessary, intervene with the power of the gods. They would decide the fate of a certain country in a certain world that continued to destroy countries here and there, even causing its destruction if needed. In doing such things, the gods maintained the balance of various worlds.

"Everyone, I apologize for calling you all here so suddenly. The agenda for today is... about this world."

The god who appeared to be someone in his seventies, with white hair and a beard, serving as the chairman, spoke while showing documents in his hands.

"On this world was a nation that dared to defy us... called the Ravernal Empire or something like that. We attempted to drop stars on that country, but in response, the Ravernal Empire fled somewhere altogether. Just now, we received a report from the sun god who manages this world, stating that the Ravernal Empire is destined to return soon. That's why I hastily summoned everyone here. I want to hear everyone's opinions on this matter."

Immediately, a muscular man giving a youthful impression stood up. "We can't just leave it unchecked! We must somehow unite the countries of that world and defeat the Ravernal Empire!"