♡Chapter 4 - she signed it?♡

☆Rohith's POV☆

Tomorrow is the day she will be tied with me forever . She was so happy that her parents and brother came and we are going to celebrate her birthday so I planned to wish her tonight without letting her know so I prepared a gift for her. I customized that gift with my own hands. I won't tell that gift until she sees that .

Soon it became 11 55 I sneaked into her room as everyone are awake to surprise her at 12 but I went 5 min before to give the surprise as I can't give when she wakes up . I went near her, she was sleeping like an bear but she is cuter than that bear .

I wished her exactly at 12 and kept the gift near dressing table and left, as our whole family was waiting for me to come back from her room as soon as I left that room everyone went to meet her and I went to my room and slept.

☆Pranitha's POV☆

It was the night before I turn major which means I will turn 18 tonight. I cannot sleep as I am feeling happy that Raichands are going to celebrate my birthday but I slept as my mom slept beside me after 2 years.
I knows that they are not my blood relatives but more than that. As far as I know Akhilesh mamaya is my dad's friend. But I am happy as they are not toxic or money minded.

I felt someone was calling me, when I woke up Pamjulas and Raichands were here to wish me . After blessings and hugs .almost everyone gave gifts and kept near dressing table and left. My mom too left as I said I will sleep alone as I got used to this room.

When i woke up I saw there was an dress kept for me stating that it's from your closed ones. I thought it was my dad so I wore that . It was traditional halfsaree as I was going to temple and at night there might be a party .

It was a beautiful red halfsaree with golden embroidery. I think this one is from PRR designs which started by Ashish mama [ mama- father in law ] 2 years ago in USA .

After coming back from temple I went to change my dress and slept cause I am tired .

After sleeping for whole 2 hours I came down to see my bestie my Madhu here I hugged her and she wished me . Later my father asked me to sign few papers related to company so I signed without any further delay as I believe my parents but all were shocked to see me signing right after my dad said to sign. I just gave a smile.

After signing those papers I went to my room with Madhu and started opening the gifts I got .
There was an huge teddy bear 🧸 with handwritten letter
Happy birthday Pranitha.
From Raichand
Live happily and stay blessed.

After reading the letter I thought it may be one of the Raichand brothers as they like to prank me.
I opened other gifts also there were few jwellery ,dresses ,books and makeup kit etc etc. Soon I got ready and went for my birthday party. I met dealers who are the friends of our families , my friends and went back to sleep as I should leave for my house the next day.

☆Author's POV☆

Madhan asked Pranitha to sign the marriage bond , which make all the Raichands and Pamjulas tense as what will happen if she gets to know that papers are not company related ones but her marriage .
Without delaying Pranitha signed right after her dad asked her to sign. Which made all their eyes to go wide as she trusts her family so much and their eyes swelled with tears. And thought Pranitha is the best girl for Rohith .
Rohith witnessed all these from a corner felt relief and happy but somewhere he felt guilty as they made her sign without informing her.

☆Rohith's POV☆

I gifted her RED colour traditional halfsaree as I know her that she likes traditional dresses and trust me she is not less than the goddness it's self. While she was walking her bangles and anklets were gingling and her hair is moving like a waves in the ocean. But her eyes has my heart ....not her hair but