♡Chapter 5 - she knows♡

☆Author's POV ☆

After her birthday whenever she gets time she visits Raichands and she became so close with all of them . But she never met or saw Rohith .

After whole freaking years of that marriage agreement(She turned 24 )(he is of 26)

☆Pranitha's POV☆

It's been 6 years I celebrated my 18 birthday and I didn't even saw the person whom I know .
I was on my way to my classroom but there was rush towards the notice board so I went near, there was and note about someone called RR.

He is none other than my inspiration. while I was in studying Madhu said about him as he was just an intern but had 99 percent accuracy in operations he had assisted and even lead operation with just 5 months of experience but I never got to know the full name of him and ever saw him.

I think I shouldn't see few people who are good or famous. Same goes to my Rohith.
And I left for my class.

☆Rohith's POV ☆

After completion of my studies . I am working as a part time ceo of our company and as a Doctor too as I love my profession. I hided my identity as Doctor as I am working under mafia and I am the mafia king but soon will discharge from this position due to my Doctor profession .

Soon i will transfer this position to my brother Riyan as mafia king as he deserves this position well than Rithwik. We never keep secrets between us as we all work for mafia except Saransh as he is an model and don't want to be in this mafia thing as he was family boy. But even though he accompanies us.

I should go to India for my work . I remember that she is just 24 and soon she will turn 25 . But still we have time to reveal truth to her and make her mine.I should wait until she completes her final year and PHD then her internship.

I heard that she wrote final exams and her results were to be released soon.
So I want to congratulate her .

I used the name of surgery to see her and I did that without informing .
She got to know about RR which is none other than me .
Her bestfriend Madhurima is in secret relationship with my younger brother but I got to know and I used that matter to check up on Pranitha.

Madhurima is her bestie so other than her no one can help me. I am happy that Madhurima is not like other girls who will say about her for money so I used my brother name to know details. So she said that Pranitha kept my RR name as her inspiration. I smiled and a sigh came out as she kept her future husband as her ideal.

I know I just came for surgery as soon as the surgery done I saw her, she was waiting for her results. She was so tensed . I can see her but she cannot see me as I am wearing mask and standing just beside her in the group of her friends while leaning to the wall near notice board . Poen kept the results in the notice board.

She started checking and screamed like anything and hugged Madhurima I wish I was there instead of her .

She was smiling and happy tears occurred and they both left from there. I was also happy but I want to see her results. When I went there she was in the top 5 . My brother asked me to check Madhurima's results so I checked up hers also she was in top 15 .

I felt happy for both as one is my wife and another one is my brothers wife ( I mean soon to be). As they were in relationship from 4 years without saying to Pranitha as she might tease them as he is her relative.

I went to Raichands house for surprise and hugged my mom and others and after having lunch with them I saw Pranitha calling my mom .

My mom saved her number as Prani as she likes whenever my mom calls her.

The Marriage -which united themजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें