♡Chapter 8- she left ♡

Target- 20+ votes

After that I will give your another chapter soon but if I won't get then on Wednesday or Thursday you might get....

Enjoy panduga...

Torturing scene ahead!!!
Proceed if you like.....

Rohith was feeling guilty and his love for her reaching galaxies . And decided to tell the truth that he is the same RR and about their Marriage bond .
So he shifted to India permanently 5 months back on her brother's engagement day that day onwards they met eachother very oftenly .

Reyansh's health also improved. And started living with his family . His memories started coming but he is missing something in his memories. He believes only his brothers and sees Pranitha as his sister as he remembers her.

[ you will find out soon as your author is cooking something]

☆Author's POV☆

Here our Rithwik and Rohith were plucking the eyes out a man and his groanings were all over the Mansion .

[ Guys it's brothers private Mansion which is near to their original ones as they kept this Mansion for mafia work and dealings of their rivals]

(Rithwik was watching his jaan with so much love but here plucking other man's eyes with scarry eyes.)

On the other hand our Rohith ( nah Pranitha's Rohith ) was beating him with a hammer .

They both were beating and punching tht man's face as he is the one who cooked the food for girls in their hostel. He even added some food poisoning thing which caused Madhurima and few other girls sick .

They heard their PA voice .
"Sir we got to know that he is the man of Ajay Roy and the one whom you all brothers beat in USA."

Rithwik:" wow it's good to see him again . But this time I won't leave him he is the reason behind my jaan's vomiting and he is also involved in human trafficking . I swear I won't spare him this time."

"This bastard should have died a very long back . Harsha( his PA) find more details about him and send that file to me within 2 hours . He said while washing his hands." Rohith said.

"okay sir." Harsha said.

"Sir there is something connected with Pranitha madam's accident with this Ajay Roy." Maya said.

[ this character is very imp so remember guys]

"WTF in the world is this. He even involved in Pranitha's accident??I will definitely won't spare him .I thought Pranitha as my sister." Rithwik said.

Rohith was about to leave but Pranitha's name caught his ears and he immediately broke the glass door with hammer in his hands and that glass piece struck into his hands and causing him to bleed .

Rithwik immediately took the hammer and asked Harsha to bring doctor and first aid kit and took him to their Raichands Mansion .

All were sleeping as it was mid night . Rohith's hands were bleeding as those pieces struck but not even a single groan came from his mouth .

"Rohith annaya brain emaina vacation ki pampichava ? "

"Rohith annaya [ brother] are you mad ?"
They heard the voice of Riyan .

Riyan asked Rithwik about what happened.

He explained everything. Riyan veins has popped out as he also thought Pranitha and Madhurima as his sisters .

Pranitha is sunshine so all the brothers thought execpt Rohith thought her as their sister and protected her whenever Rohith was not around.

Rohith got treated and waiting for the file from Harsha about Ajay Roy
Ofcourse that Ajay Roy came on his will to get ticket for hell .
All the brothers were also waiting for Harsha to come with his details .