♡Chapter 12- love or hate? ♡

IMPORTANT
I am adding here because no will see at the last.
My results came today and my life is completely fu*ked up now. I need time to recover and definitely requires much time to show my stupid idiotic face to my family and relatives...
When you studied so hard but when it doesn't payed you enough . How does it feels ? I am really sorry for expressing my stress here. I will give another update tonight. Please Give sometime guys ... for futher updates or spoilers you can check out my instagram.[ Pretty_wrts]

I really need sometime . If target is completed then I will do another update.....

~Your Author
Pretty_wrts

Happy reading...

It's been 2 weeks since that incident happened Pranitha used to get panick attacks and eats when her mother or her mother in law feeds her.

She forgave her families that day itself but she didn't even utter a single word. She stays with Madhu or Ansh( Yashwanth's son) . But her real happiness went on a ride.

Rohith make sures atleast any one person should stay beside her as she may do anything stupid . Rohith also maintained distance from her but when she sleeps he always goes to her room to see her .

☆Rohith's POV☆

It's been 2 weeks of hearing her voice. She doesn't even utter single word and stays in her room with Ansh or Madhu but she doesn't speak anything.

"Rohith we want to take Pranitha to Pamjulas house for few days ." Madhan uncle asked me.

"Arey Madhan don't need to ask she is your daughter but you know she got used to here as of now . So let her live her for few more days. Mridula's health is also not that much good she is also taking medicines moreover here we all there to look after her .
Don't worry we will take care of her and you all are also going to stay here that's final no more discussion." My Grandfather declared as no one will have guts to reply him as he is our elder.

But suddenly crying sound came.
We all look to see Pranitha standing while holding Ansh in her hands who was crying .

She came towards Ashwitha akka and gave him to her saying " he is hungry feed him something"
That was the only words I heard after 2 weeks from her .

She further said. "Dad I don't want to stay here I want to come to Pamjulas house." While looking at me .

"Why Pranitha, don't you like here. See we all are here and you already knows about the marriage so don't worry and you can stay here ." My grandmother said with consent while she was busy gazing towards the floor.

She didn't replied anything so I signaled my mom to ask her.

"Bujji ela ra ( sweetheart come hear ) , sit with me and say . I know this is not the time but I want to ask you .
Do you like my son ?
If any problem is there you can share with us and we will try to solve that problem." My mom assured her while she was already filled with tears .

She took few seconds and took a deep breathe to let her words out.

"I don't like this marriage. I don't want to marry Rohith and please don't force me to marry someone I don't like."
She said which made me feel struck like that.

And she started crying.

I am the one who should cry not her.

I thought in my mind and it took whole 1 minute to understand.

I asked her while going near her which made her stand.
"Why you don't like this marriage. Remember we are already married and you can't do this. Please tell your problem I will definitely try to solve it . But please don't say like this."
Even though I said the last line little loud while she flinched.