♡Chapter 17 - Kiss ♡

Guys please vote in the previous chapters and comment. Because I am getting demotivated because of less number of votes and even target is not completed 😑. Even though I am updating because of my schedule. Really getting disappointed in you guys.

Happy reading 🙂

☆Pranitha's POV☆

I stood up on my toes and gave quick peck on his cheeks and ran from there and rushed down to sit with my athas . [ mother in laws ]

All were happy to see me back as my old self and I took Ansh and went to garden for taking few photos to post . As I posted a long back in my instagram.
I was busy taking my photos and started playing with him in the balcony on the couch.

☆Rohith's POV☆

Argh she cheated me!!!

By kissing on my cheek but not my lips.

I was touching my cheek where she kissed . I came outside to see Riyan was coming towards me.

"Annaya please wipe that lipstick stain for god sake . Atleast have some sense all family members are here and you both were busy in your dreamland."
He said while passing me tissues.

I wiped that stain with my kerchief and kept that kerchief in my pockets only to get a smirk from him .

I ignored him royally and went downstairs to see her with Ansh giggling and taking photos with him while hugging and kissing him.

What the hell .

Why am I feeling jealous over that 2 year old kid . Oh god .

But even though it's real . I wish I would be that baby .

Stupid Rohith you can make our own babies. My dirty mind activated me.

Should we try for a kid? No doubt she would kill me for thinking that before our wedding.

Oh god how many times I should take cold shower when I am around this girl.
I said in my mind and went towards my grandparents for taking blessings.

Later we did Pooja together and she was standing beside me holding Ansh .

She sat beside me and they made us sit on small stools in the hall .
They gave her saree and other things which should be given for a new bride .

Later they exchanged thambbullam ( a ritual they does when your alliance is fixed, which is done by the family )
We did that procedure before Priest come because he informed that he was struck in the traffic . Hell with the traffic, I want our wedding to happen so early but here traffic is between but thanks to Priest that we can seal the alliance by this ritual.

We took blessings together like couple as our grandparents said.

She again held Ansh and started playing hide & seek while closing her palm on her face and then removing .
Which made me record that on my phone. I was smiling looking at her while she was not less than a child playing with another child.

She caught me and I stopped recording and went beside to sit with her . She held Ansh in her lap.

"My angel don't worry we too can make a baby like him . But first give me kiss otherwise remember your punishment will be very hard for you to handle." I said which made her flinch and before she could reply

"You gaa awaa she my angel not you . Don't kiss she mine kiss". Ansh said which made her giggle along with red tint on her cheeks and my brothers gave a look to me same as her brother. While ladies were busy in kitchen and other elders were discussing in the living area where as we are in the garden.