♡Chapter 13 - Rohith's another marriage ♡

Thank you all for supporting me in this time. So here is the double update of the day . I will definitely will be back soon. My parents are supporting me even after my results. I hope everyone gets supporting parents. My parents and my brother are truly my gems . Without them I don't think I would have been survived after this much chaos.

Here you go and enjoy reading....

I have already written next chapter 🙂.[secret]

[ ignore mistakes I will do editing later ]

Happy reading ......

☆Author's POV ☆

"Naka ? em avasrama??" She replied.
[What I want?]

He smirked
"Vellipo Pranitha nanu pelli cheskoni." He said and was about to leave but she held his hand.

[ go away Pranitha, let me marry ]

"Why are you doing this Rohith? You can't leave me like this and you can't marry someone else while I am here ? "She growled in anger.

"Why I can't marry someone else when you said you don't want to marry me?
And what right you have to stop me you said you would withdrawal that marriage bond na why?" Rohith replied with a smirk on his face.

He further said. " Just go and do that withdrawal see here Rithwik is also here . Go take his help."

"Ohh what right I have. I am married to you and who said I will withdrawal that bond I don't want to leave you please leave this." She said with tears flowing down from her cheeks.

"Rohith entra edhi antha ??"
[Rohith what is all this??] His father asked.

"Dad please don't interfere." Rohith said with stern voice.

"OK I will leave this but say why I should leave this when you clearly said you don't like me then why ? See if you have rights on yourself then I too have rights on my life .
Tell!!! Why you are stopping me you don't love me right . Tell!!!!" He shouted making her flinch.

"Tell Pranitha don't fucking test my patience." He shouted further making her to open her mouth to say.

"I LOVE YOU Rohith." She shouted on him .
She further said

"I stayed calm due to my parents and on that day when you said you will marry me I was happy but How can you live with a mere girl like me ?." She took a pause and agin continued while looking into his eyes .

"I thought to let you go but when I heard that you are marrying someone else my world stopped and I can't even imagine someone else being your wife." She said and hugged him infront of everyone without worrying about their families.

Rohith chuckled while hugging her back and said "I love too my wifey. I never thought you as a mere girl. Don't dare to call my wife like that . She is so pure and moreover goddness "

"Uffoo annaya and my vadina it's not your room and for god sake it's temple" said Saransh with teasing smile .

[ annaya - brother
Vadina - sis in law ]

They parted from themselves and she slapped his arm .

"What are you going to do Haa? You are gonna marry someother girl if I won't come haa  wait I will teach her a lesson for looking at you . "
She said and went
near that girl and removed her veil only to see Madhu who was smiling.

" Hlo what's this ha you said you don't Iike Rohith now what's this Haa?" Madhu asked with a smirk .

"Madhu youu!! I am not gonna spare you now ."She said and started running behind her .