♡Chapter 7 - Chance ♡

VOTE TARGET: 20+
Then only next chapter will come....

☆Author's POV☆

Pranitha came out of the room with a photo in her hands it's none other than Madhu and her photo..

Pranitha : remember this ? We took this photo when we made a promise that we will never hide any secrets between us .

Madhu : I know bujji but trust me I don't want to lie to you or hide to you I just waited for right time to tell you about us .
Please forgive me this time I swear I didn't want to hide this but Rithwik said not to say to anyone. So I didn't say I am sorry bujji pls forgive me raa .. I didn't hide anything else .I was about to say this matter to you on our results day but you met with an accident that's why I didn't said . I am sorry.

[ bujji is just a name to call sweetly]

Rohith was observing all and replied
"Pranitha she is saying truth just give her one more chance"

Pranitha : ohh Mr Rohith you are saying what I should do with my bestfriend?
I know her better than anyone here. Even better than her boyfriend who was hugging her infront of me .
She said glaring Rithwik..

Madhu : So you are not angry on me?you forgave me ?

Pranitha: "Yes I forgave as I know relationship means it should be like that only . I mean until it gets permanent it should be hidden so that no one can make fun of you guys.
But remember I am still angry as I thought of you as my bestie, my jaan but you hidded this.

You will pay for it eventually.

I am happy as you didn't said lie but hidded. But you have to tell everything pin to pin then only I will leave you ."She said while still glaring Rithwik.

This words made Rohith feel proud as she is behaving like a mature person not an silly one but he was amazed as she spoke to him and called him MR Rohith.

Then Madhu hugged Pranitha so tightly only to receive a slap on her arms from pranitha as her lehenga was suffocating her.while others chuckled a bit.

"Let's go down." Rohith said and went downstairs. Pranitha went near Saransh and

Avunu Reyansh ekada? Pranitha asked.
[ where is Reyansh?]

He is having somework in Italy so he left. Saransh said looking his brothers , who were nodding.
*
*
*
In their Dark Mansion. < Past >

SECRET and unknown story .

"Annaya Reyansh got into an accident. "Saransh said .

"What?? "Rohith asked.

"Yes annaya but he is safe now and out of danger but due to his head injury he lost all his memories ." Saransh said while Riyan Rithwik and Rohith were lost.

"What the hell are you saying Saransh and speak clearly without smuttering." Riyan shouted.

"I am saying truth." He said showing them video where Reyansh is being treated.

Rey enka ekadem chesthunam veldham padandhi!!!! Rohith shouted and all brothers went near him.

[ Rey still what are we doing here . Let's go. ]

After meeting him and showing his family members photo. They decided not to tell anyone about this accident .
When anyone asks about Reyansh they simply says that he in on business tour with Riyan .

{That's why he didn't attended Yashwanth's marriage .}

*
*
*
Later all left to respective places .
Pranitha went with Madhu to hostel as Rithwik and Rohith dropped them .