ep 20 " if you beg for love .."

It was the night of mixed feelings ,I already knew it . The tension between us was just like lightening of dark clouds before the storm and now it was at ease for once like a rainbow after the rain . I wasn't sure if I was ready to welcome any guy in my life ,even as a friend but Alex was a friend too .why can't jack be a friend? . I was being honest with my feelings but I was not ready to accept it . Another infatuation maybe, but I never Wanted to please him or get his attention. Maybe just because he resembles the guys I look here on television surviving or coating controversy.
I think he is one of them. No doubt he is . I always want to teach lessons to such people ,my heart is filled with rage for no reason now .I know it's wrong seeing people around me suffer for no reason but I have became used to it .at least I am reacting . I have felt so much so early in my teens that at this last stage the annoying 19 ,I have stopped feeling completely . It's not like I don't want to explore its more like I am scared to take initiatives and at the end I can't do that again .to mark upto something I am unsure about .after all it is my choice . But wait he didn't even ask if he wants to be friends with me but I was preparing myself for the best ,worst. The worst was falling in toxic patterns again ,to be the Hailey everyone fools .
Emma was scaring me as if he holded my mass not my wrists . As if he didn't just wanted to put that ring but lock me up. Even I was having fun calling myself the hunter. At last I opened my diary of quotes ,I open any page randomly .I do that for nights I require peace .," if you beg for love, it will taste like a old wine ".

مانگی ہوئی محبت کا مزہ بگڑی ہوئی شراب جیسا ہوتا ہے۔