Justice League Meeting

Superman's eyes scanned the news articles on his computer screen as he sat in the Justice League's conference room. The headlines read "Gotham City overrun by masked villains," "Police force overwhelmed," and "Where is Batman?" The Kryptonian felt a bad feeling in his gut, making him feel cold and hollow. He couldn't shake the thought that something was terribly wrong.

With Batman missing, Superman decided to bring up his concerns to the other members of the Justice League. Flash sat across from him, his face displaying a reassuring smile, "I'm sure everything is fine, Supes. It's Batman."

"I know that," Superman snarled, his frustration mounting. He couldn't believe that none of his fellow heroes seemed to grasp the gravity of the situation. There were masked villains running rampant in Gotham, causing destruction and chaos. Batman was always the first to respond to such situations, but he was nowhere to be found.

Superman didn't know much about this man who called himself Batman, but he knew that he wouldn't just leave his city to this kind of violence, especially not under Shadow Fox's watch. The Justice League had already been forced to intervene twice to help the overwhelmed police force. However, the situation was getting worse, and they needed Batman's expertise.

"But I can't shake the feeling that something has happened to him. Let's look for him," Superman spoke, his fists clenching. He was determined to find his fellow Leaguer and bring him back to Gotham, where he belonged.

Wonder Woman stood with her arms crossed, her eyes fixed on Superman with a mix of concern and skepticism. "Do you have any concrete evidence to suggest that Batman is in trouble?" She questioned, her tone firm but not unkind. Green Lantern, who stood beside her, nodded in agreement, "I mean, he's a strange guy. Maybe he just decided to disappear?"

Superman knew that they had valid points. Batman was a complex individual with a reputation for being reclusive and unpredictable. However, there was something gnawing at him, a sense of unease that he couldn't shake. "I don't think so," He replied, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "There's just something about this that feels off. I know it's not much to go on, but I can't help but feel that we should investigate further."

As he spoke, Superman's mind raced with possibilities. What if Batman had fallen victim to one of his many enemies? What if he was in trouble and couldn't reach out for help? The mere thought of it sent a chill down his spine. He knew that they couldn't take any chances - not when a life could be at stake.

Flash furrowed his brow as he addressed the group, his voice laced with concern. "This is going to be a tough one, guys. We're dealing with a complete unknown here. We don't have a clue about his real identity or where he goes when he's not out there fighting crime. We don't even know if he has any weaknesses."

Aquaman leaned forward, his eyes narrowed in thought, "You're right, Flash. Batman is one of the most mysterious figures in the superhero world. Rumors and half-truths are all we have to go on. Some say he's just a man, while others believe he's something more. There are even whispers that he's a myth, a legend created to strike fear into the hearts of criminals."

The rest of the group nodded in agreement, their expressions grim. They all knew that finding Batman was going to be a daunting task. But if anyone could do it, it was this team of superheroes. They were determined to uncover the truth about the Dark Knight, no matter what it took.

"What do you mean?" Wonder Woman asked, looking at him in curiosity.

Aquaman, the King of the Seas, broke the silence as the Justice League sat in their meeting room. "I mean, we've all heard rumors about him. Most are ridiculous, of course, but can we honestly say that we know anything about him?" He pointed out, his voice echoing in the spacious room.