Bludhaven Docks

The Justice League, accompanied by Shadow Fox, arrived at the docks of Bludhaven. There, they witnessed Willis Todd and another man in a black shirt and hat engaged in a drug deal next to a large set of crates filled with drugs. Shadow Fox narrowed her eyes as the team watched from behind a ship.

"The deal is set, Todd." The man shakes hands with Willis Todd. Willis Todd, a tall man with a severe expression, nods to the man, "Indeed it is." The man leaves the docks, and Todd turns toward one of the crates. With a huff, he grabs a crowbar and opens the crate. Reaching in, Willis Todd pulls out a wrapped package. The petty criminal pulls a walkie from his pocket and turns it on.

"Boss, the drugs are here."

"Good. Have them ready to be brought to Crime Alley." A male voice answers. Shadow Fox's eyes widen. It's the Joker.

"Understood." With the walkie-talkie in his pocket, Willis urgently signals to a group of men standing nearby, "Move it, guys! The Joker is waiting for those crates in the van!" Just then, Superman swiftly pulls Shadow Fox towards him, shielding her from danger. The fearless girl was about to leap forward to attack Todd, but Superman holds her back and whispers, "Wait." Meanwhile, Wonder Woman keeps a watchful eye on the van as it is loaded and driven away.

Eager to take down the Joker, Shadow Fox growls, "We can't let them get away!" Aquaman agrees, "We must stop the Joker at all costs." Flash looks at Superman and suggests, "I can track the van and follow it to its destination." Green Lantern chimes in, "I'm with Flash on this one."

Superman holds back Shadow Fox, cautioning her, "Stay put and let Flash do his job." As the speedster darts away, Shadow Fox struggles to break free from Superman's grip and glares fiercely at him from behind her mask, determined to take matters into her own hands.

"We need to check these two buildings, Foxy," He said, his voice laced with urgency. "If Batman was in any of them, there might be a clue." Wonder Woman's sharp eyes scanned the area, taking in every detail. She knew they had to act fast if they were going to find their friend.

"It would be better to split up," She said, her voice firm. "Cyborg, J'onn, and Green Lantern, you check that building," She pointed to the worn-down structure behind them. "Superman, Fox, and I will check this one," She said, gesturing to the other building.

Aquaman and Green Arrow exchanged a quick glance before nodding in agreement. "We'll stay here and keep an eye out for any of the drug dealers," Green Arrow said, his bow at the ready. Aquaman shifted on his feet, holding his trident tightly. "Yeah, that sounds good," He said.

Shadow Fox took a deep breath and nodded, feeling the weight of the situation. "Okay. That sounds like a plan." Hazelle stood up with the others, and they turned their attention to the first building, knowing they would have to avoid Joker's men who patrolled the dock.

As they approached the building, the smell of decay and rot filled their nostrils. The walls were covered in graffiti, and the windows were boarded up. The wooden door creaked as they pushed it open, revealing a dark and musty interior. The team split up, each taking a different section of the building.

Superman and Wonder Woman flew up to the second floor, scanning every inch of the room for any sign of Batman. Hazelle followed close behind, her heart pounding in her chest. The floorboards creaked beneath their feet as they moved cautiously, knowing that a false step could mean danger.

Meanwhile, Cyborg, J'onn, and Green Lantern were making their way through the other building. The structure was even more run-down than the first, with broken windows and crumbling walls. They moved quickly, searching every room for any clues that might lead them to their missing friend.