Making A Stop

Clark's quick thinking led to recovering tapes from the police station cameras. He instructed J'onn to follow the truck, and the group assembled at a small diner to watch them. As they watched the tapes, they were shocked to see the footage that Cyborg revealed. The situation was dire as the group realized that Batman had been taken by Scarecrow, Riddler, and Joker's men, and they could be anywhere by now.

Barry was speechless and staring at Hazelle while Diana's eyes widened in disbelief. The others questioned Clark and Victor about what they saw. Barry finally spoke up, his voice trembling with concern, "Are you sure the van is heading to Central?" He asked Hazelle.

"That's the direction it's going," She replied.

The gravity of the situation hit Barry, and he slumped back in his booth, his mind racing. "The van has Batman and the drugs," He mutters. But Clark shook his head and corrected him, "The footage showed Scarecrow and Riddler, along with Joker's men and Batman, exiting the van. It didn't show the laughing drugs."

Oliver knew they had to act fast. "We need to get to Central City," He suggested. But Arthur wasn't convinced and shook his head, "And what if they moved him again?"

The group knew the stakes were high but couldn't give up. They had to find Batman and stop Scarecrow, Riddler, and Joker's men from spreading the laughing drugs. Time was running out, and they had to act quickly. 

Hal's eyes immediately caught sight of a map lying on the diner counter, and he stretched out his hand to grab it. "Hey, guys, look at this!" He exclaimed, holding the map up for everyone to see. "I found this map here, and according to it, the nearest city is Central City, followed by Star City. We can reach Central City in just a few hours' drive from here."

Arthur, who was sitting beside him, nodded in agreement, pointing to Central City on the map. "Yes, that's right. And if we head straight to Oliver's city, we might be able to catch Joker's men, Scarecrow, and Riddler off guard and save Bruce Wayne. It would be a bold move, but it could work."

Hazelle looked at Arthur, unsure of what to say. Hal and J'onn appeared to agree with Arthur's plan, while Diana seemed to be deep in thought, frowning slightly. "Arthur, that's a good point," She said finally. "But what if they avoid Oliver's city and head to Coast City? We need to consider all possibilities."

Hazelle gazed at the map, her eyes scrutinizing every detail. "If that's the case, we have Coast City and Gateway City as options," She said, her voice tinged with urgency. Diana's eyes lit up at the mention of Gateway City, and she nodded in agreement.

Hal leaned forward, his gaze fixed on the map. "We would need to go through a lot of camera surveillance tapes, but it could be worth a shot," He said, his voice firm.

Cyborg shook his head, "They left Metropolis two days ago. They're either already in Central City or on their way there." Barry scratched his head, "It takes two days from here to get to Central City. Same distance when going to Star City."

The team's adrenaline was pumping as they discussed their next move, their minds racing with possibilities. They knew that every detail mattered, and they had to consider every possibility to ensure their success. The clock was ticking, and they had to act fast to save the day.

"Where are they taking, Bruce?" J'onn questioned, his voice tense as he took a sip of his black coffee. Clark leaned back, eyeing the map, "To each of our cities. Which does seem odd." Hazelle frowned at this and quickly grabbed her phone to call for backup.

A young male's voice answered, "Hello?"

"Robin, it's Shadow Fox."

Robin's voice rose with excitement, "Hey, Fox! What's up?"