Central City

Clark made an intelligent decision by having Diana drive the truck while he and Barry used their incredible speed to reach Central City faster. The journey was exciting, with Hazelle laughing and Oliver clinging to the seat. Meanwhile, Barry found it amusing to see Cyborg, J'onn, Hal, and Arthur screaming in the vehicle. Clark's leadership and quick thinking allowed the team to reach their destination in record time. 

The trucks stopped in front of Star Labs, and everyone exited them. Hazelle was still laughing as Oliver stood on shaking legs. However, Diana was smiling as she had as much fun as Hazelle. Barry walks up to the doors and opens them, inviting the Justice League to enter.

As they entered the building, a young woman in a brown coat and red hair approached them, followed by a dark-haired man. Barry grins at them, "Cisco, Caitlin!" The man pats Barry on the back, "Barry, glad you called." Caitlin approaches the other JL members, "You must be the Justice League." She gestures for them to follow the two, "We're glad you called us. Barry told us about a van carrying drugs and something else?" 

Barry nods, "Laughing drugs from Gotham. Created by the Joker." Cisco starts walking backward as he pops a Twizzler in his mouth, "The Joker? Man, who comes up with that name?" Hazelle steps up to Cisco, "A clown." She sarcastically replies, "The van is being driven by Joker's men. Including The Riddler and Scarecrow."

"Geez, I can come up with better names than that." Cisco mutters, spinning back around as they enter the lab. Caitlin steps up to one of the Star Lab computers and types in a password, "Okay, so this van that you are looking for has passed Star Labs yesterday morning around ten." Cisco grabs a water bottle next to him, "Which was roughly twenty-four hours ago, since you just got here at nine."

Barry raises a brow, "Cisco."

"Sorry," Cisco sets the bottle back down and turns to the computer, "We tracked the van, traveling at least six blocks from here to a farm. It didn't stay long in the city, we noticed that it arrived a few days prior." Caitlin turns to Hazelle, "The van seemed to make a few stops at a warehouse, including drugstores."

"Drugstores?"

Cisco responds to Diana's question, "Yes, you can find drugs in stores like CVS, Walgreens, and other health product stores." Diana approaches Cisco and asks, "Can you tell what was bought from these stores?" Caitlin replies to the Amazonian warrior, "It would be difficult to determine what they purchased because many people shop there." 

Cisco agrees with Caitlin and gestures with his water bottle, "It's possible they used cash to buy the drugs, which makes it tricky to trace the purchaser." Oliver crosses his arms, "Batman might be held captive and sedated by the Riddler and Scarecrow." Arthur agrees and suggests they might be using sleeping pills like melatonin to keep him sedated.

"They wouldn't want to keep using that on him," Hal spoke, "It could kill him if they're overdosing him." Hazelle steps up to one of the computers, "Did the van leave the city at all?" Caitlin shakes her head, "Not that we've seen. After the van passed Star Labs this morning, we've kept an eye on it on surveillance." Cisco takes a swallow of his water, "The van may have not left the city yet, but it is heading towards the neighboring city, Star City." 

Oliver frowns, "So they are heading to each of our homes." Hazelle pulls out the map from Metropolis. She grabs a pen and marks the cities the van might be traveling towards. First Gotham, Metropolis, Central, Star, Coast, Gateway, and back to Gotham. The van is going around in a circle. It is a wild goose chase.

Clark approaches Hazelle, "Foxy?" The girl frowns, "I could be wrong, Clark, but I think Joker wants us to follow the van to each of our cities so he could do his experiment." She looks up at the alien, "I need to call Robin."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Gotham, Robin, Starfire, Beast boy, and Raven were near Crime Alley, watching the Joker laugh maniacally, "These drugs have to be perfect! With Shadow Fox out of the city, I can finish this experiment!" Harley approaches him with a smile, "Mister J, this plan of yours is wonderful!"

Robin shakes his head at Harley's words. His comm link buzzes silently, and he answers it, "Hello?"

"Robin. The van is traveling to each of the JL members' cities and back to Gotham." Shadow Fox responds. Robin looks over the roof to the drugstore, "Foxy, the Joker wanted you out of the city so he could finish his experiment with these... laughing drugs."

"That's what I figured. Could you get Commissioner Gordon and the police to help you? Joker has to be stopped."

Robin sits up on his heels, "The Titans can do it, Foxy. But I will send a message to Gordon right away."

"Great. Meanwhile, the Justice League and I will follow the van. We got intel that the thugs are possibly sedating Batman. Due to the frequent stops at the drugstores."

Robin hums thoughtfully, "Make sure you and Dad come home alive, Hazelle."

"Believe me, Dick. I will make sure as will the Justice League."

"Be safe, sis."

"You too, baby brother."

Robin lowers the comm link and jumps off the roof, followed by his team, towards the Commissioner's office. Starfire flies next to Robin, "Shadow Fox seems persistent in finding Batman. Are you sure the Titans can handle Joker?" Robin narrows his eyes, "My sister knows what she is doing. She will find Batman and bring him home. As for us Titans, I know we can stop Joker and stop the Laughing drugs from spreading around the entire city of Gotham." Raven floats next to him, "Would the Commissioner listen to us?"

"Yes, he will."

The Teen Titans reach the police station and walk inside. Commissioner Gordon was handing a file to one of his officers when they made their appearance. The man gazes up and locks eyes with Robin, "Robin? I didn't know you were here in the city."

"Shadow Fox asked me to keep an eye out while she searches for Batman."

"Oh, I see. That's why I haven't seen her. What can I do for you?" Gordon gestures for the Titans to follow him into his office. Robin crosses his arms as Beast boy walks around the office with Starfire next to him. Raven stood against the wall silently as Robin answered grimly.

"Shadow Fox had told me where Joker is creating his laughing drugs. We found an old drugstore on Crime Alley. Evidence of the Joker and his men are there now. Foxy called me not long ago, instructing that we move to stop the clown and the thugs immediately." Gordon crosses his arms as he leans back against his desk, "Even so, Robin, how do you suppose we take action? Joker could be setting a trap."

"Shadow Fox believes in you, Gordon. She believes in us. We have to take action right away. She is following the van that has taken Batman, realizing that it would head straight back here within the next week! Not only is the city in danger because of Joker, but so is Batman's life!"

Raven tilts her head at Robin, watching his chest heave heavily, "I agree with Robin," She spoke. Beast boy and Starfire join Robin's side, "Us too." Commissioner Gordon sighs, rubbing his tired eyes, "Alright. I will get special forces to help. We're going to need everyone's help on this."

Robin nods slowly, "Good."