Battle Won

As she sits there, watching Batman lying on the cold metallic table, she feels a pang of despair in her chest. Every convulsion that wracks his body feels like a stab to her heart, and she can't help but imagine the pain he must be experiencing. She turns away from him, locking eyes with Harley, silently communicating her intentions. Harley understood, and Shadow Fox revs her engine, charging towards the Joker with a fierce determination. The Justice League follows behind her, closing in on the criminals as they prepare to strike. 

Amid the chaos, Shadow Fox grabs a grappling hook and aims it at a high beam. With a swift motion, she lifts herself off her bike, sending it hurtling towards the Joker with deadly force. The clown prince of crime manages to dodge the possessed motorcycle at the last moment, narrowly avoiding its fatal impact. 

Meanwhile, Scarecrow throws his hallucination gas at the Flash, hoping to disorient him and take him out of the fight. But the speedster is too quick for him, efficiently dispersing the gas. Sensing the danger, Riddler throws a few question mark boxes filled with smoke and pop-up riddles, hoping to distract Aquaman and Green Lantern from attacking him.  

In the midst of chaos and danger, the Justice League stands resolute, determined to bring the criminals to justice. Bane charges at Martian Manhunter, throwing a flurry of punches at the alien, but the latter moves with fluid grace, evading each blow with ease. Green Arrow fires arrows at Two-Face, but the criminal expertly blocks them with the Gateway Tech boxes he's hiding behind. Wonder Woman and Superman fight Penguin, utilizing their incredible strength to get him close to Bane so they can help Martian Manhunter. 

As Shadow Fox throws batrangs at Joker, the clown backs up, trying to avoid her attacks. The JL members slowly bring the criminals to the center of the factory, their footsteps echoing through the empty space. Shadow Fox executes a roundhouse kick at Joker, sending him and Scarecrow, Riddler, Bane, Penguin, and Two-Face to the center of the floor. The Gotham vigilante glowers at her enemies, her eyes flashing with determination, "It's over, Joker. You're finished," She snarls at her arch-nemesis. 

However, Joker, ever defiant, releases a maniacal laugh and reveals that he has drugged Batman and left him to die. Shadow Fox grabs the clown's neck, her fingers tightening around his throat as she demands to know where the cure is. Scarecrow snickers, "Does it matter?" But Shadow Fox isn't one to back down. She pulls out a gun and aims it at Scarecrow, her eyes gleaming with fury, "Want to find out?" 

Riddler reveals that the cure is on the table, and Joker's eyes widen with fear. However, Shadow Fox realizes that Batman and Harley are no longer in the room, leaving her puzzled and confused. The factory is silent, the only sounds the heavy breathing and shuffling of the criminals. Joker sputters, "Where's Harley and Batman?" Martian Manhunter approaches Joker with a stern look on his face, "Safe from you." 

Despite the villains' efforts to thwart them, the Justice League has once again prevailed, proving that no criminal is too powerful to be brought to justice. The factory is filled with the smell of fear and desperation, a testament to the bravery and determination of the Justice League. 

Joker turned his head towards Martian Manhunter in confusion, but it didn't take long for him to realize the gravity of his mistake. The saying behind those words struck him hard. The clown's black eyes narrowed, and he exclaimed in anger, "Harley got Batman out of the room!? The antidote!" Shadow Fox, the vigilante, immediately pointed her gun at Joker, preventing him from making any further movements towards the now-empty tables. 

Outside, the sounds of sirens echoed through the air, causing the criminals to panic. They knew that their time was up and that they had to act fast. However, before they could make their escape, Superman and Cyborg appeared out of nowhere, grinning at each other. They had come to back up the police, who were on their way to the factory, led by the Teen Titans.