Information Given

Superman's gaze fixed on Shadow Fox as her eyes went wide in shock. Her heart was racing, and he could sense her fear. He knew he had struck a nerve. "What's going on?" He demanded.

"I didn't think you guys had heard," She stammered. "Batman's been missing for almost two weeks. I went to look for him, but I came up empty."

Superman's brow furrowed. "Do you have any leads?"

Shadow Fox nodded. "He was in Bludhaven. I was there last night. He was investigating a drug deal between Willis Todd and the Joker."

Superman's jaw tightened as he processed the information. This was bad. He knew he had to act fast if they were going to find Batman and put a stop to whatever the Joker and Willis Todd were planning.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder Woman's eyes widen as she hears the name "The Joker" being mentioned. The other members of the team look at the masked vigilante in terror as Shadow Fox stands on one side of the table. Superman grips the back of his chair tightly, standing behind it.

Shadow Fox nods slowly and throws a thick folder on the table. "That's right," She says, "Joker isn't after the money, just the drugs. He's using them to kill, just like his laughing gas. These drugs are odorless and tasteless. If you take too much, you die with a grin on your face."

Green Lantern sits up, intrigued. "And Batman was going after these drug dealers to stop them?" He asks, turning his gaze towards the Gotham vigilante.

"Batman would leave certain drug cases alone, but if it involves Joker..." Shadow Fox trails off, knowing that Green Lantern is connecting the dots.

Flash drums his fingers on the table impatiently, "This is no ordinary case. So, how did he disappear? Leaving it still open and overwhelmed for the police?" Aquaman looks at the girl with concern, "It must be tough for you to handle it without Batman around."

Shadow Fox lets out a deep sigh and lowers herself onto a nearby chair. "Usually, I'm always up for some action. I'm either patrolling the streets or assisting Batman with intel," She says, while Green Arrow fidgets with his bow, clearly intrigued by her words.

"You sure seem to know a lot about the Dark Knight," he says, a hint of suspicion in his voice.

Shadow Fox raises an eyebrow, "Gotham's a big city, Green Arrow. Batman's not the only one who resides here," She replies, her tone sharp and confident.

Cyborg jumps in, "But I thought he was a bit of a loner. Doesn't keep much company."

Superman looks around at the rest of the team before turning back to Shadow Fox, "Don't leave us hanging, Foxy. What else can you tell us?"

Shadow Fox leans back against the chair, her eyes moving to each of the Justice League members. Superman watches her intently as the girl pulls out a file from the folder and sets it in front of them. With pictures of a drug deal she witnessed the previous night, Shadow Fox begins to speak.

"This was last night," She says, her voice laced with urgency. "Batman communicated with me two weeks ago, stating that he reached the docks, spotting a ship full of drugs. I was in the Batcave keeping track of what was on the cameras." She points to a building behind the dealers.

"Batman said that he spotted Joker inside a building and went to see what information he could gather before getting Commissioner Gordon and the GCPD involved." Shadow Fox leans back in her seat, her eyes filled with worry. "That's when things went wrong. The comm link between us broke. I tried every frequency to get back, but it was dead." She looks up at Superman, who is now visibly concerned.