chapter -21

Hello everyone. Author here. I couldn't update this novel for almost a month. I didn't know what to write or how to write. But then i thought, I can't stop in middle. This story is already half way. I've to end it even if I can't.

But while writing it , i felt a lot of emotional blockage so i don't know how it might turn into.
Some says stories are meant to express the writers emotions so maybe in upcoming chapters you might feel the emotions i was feeling and I'm still feeling.

I'll try my best to recover really soon , so that i can give you the best of mine. Till then please bear it with me.

Also the new novel is also kinda my stories except the intimate scene. So please give that one your love and support and don't forget to give me your opinion 🙂🙃

(JEFF'S POV)
.
.
.
It's been few days since i saw him. I heard he was hospitalized. But when i went to meet him , he was already been discharged. Apo , mile, build everyone went to his house to meet him.

But a feeling was stoping me. "GUILT", wasn't the word but something else.

I just hoped he wouldn't say anything to anyone. Whatever, even if he did , who cares.

I was lost in my thoughts when i heard some footsteps coming towards the practice room.

"I heard , he will be back in few days. ", apo said.

"Is he fine now ? ", bible asked. "I guess so. But i heard his friend doesn't want him to work anymore ", apo said.

Of course his 'friend', fuck that bitch! Everytime coming into my ways, i thought.

They entered the room and greet me. "How're you doing?", build asked.

"Absolutely great. The last few days was the best days I've had in last few months ", i said. Obviously i didn't mean it. The last few days were even worse.

I couldn't stop thinking about code . That night, his begging, his pleadingly everything was stuck in my head.

"You know, you can be a little kind, jeff ", apo said in disappointment.

"Why should i ? Whatever, when he is coming back? We're already a lot behind the schedule ", i said. It was true.

Because of his absence , i couldn't do anything. Our shooting days were coming and the practicing period was still incomplete.

"You don't have to Think about it, jeff", p'pond said while entering the room with someone else.

"Code.... How're you babe ?", apo said hugging him. Everyone was surprised and equally happy to see him unlike me who felt a sudden rage to see him. Even though his crying and moaning was still mesmerizing for me but still i couldn't take him as my partner.

Everyone came forward and hugged him one by one.

"I'm fine phee. You guys don't have to worry. And sorry for making you guys delay for so long time ", barcode said. The second sentence he said was pointing at me.

His eyes were empty. The excitement, the happiness wasn't anywhere found in his eyes.

"Now that code is here already , i hope no one has any problem anymore. ", p'pond said looking at me.

Why everyone is looking at me like that way? I thought. It was making me irritated so i left the room to have a smoke.

After a few minutes, i felt someone standing behind me. It didn't take me long to understand who was behind me.