|Sorry... and A Preview|

Hey there everyone. Honestly this is just an author's note but it's a very important one so please keep reading.

I'm so, so very sorry but I don't see myself continuing this story. I don't enjoy writing it anymore and it just seems flat and boring. I want to write something more interesting but still a Dramione story. This story is just badly written (especially in the beginning) and I feel like Draco and Hermione's relationship moved too quickly and I dislike that. I'm torn because I know you all enjoy this story and I thank you for that but I'm hoping you'll like the new story I'm starting soon as well. Keep an eye out for it. I'm really focusing on a story I'm writing that is an original but I haven't put anything about it on here yet because I haven't come up with a title yet so I can't exactly post it.

Anyways as a side story I'm going to start writing a new Dramione story and I hope you all enjoy it as much as you did this one. It's going to be a Demon!Draco x Hermione.

It's Uploaded Now (but it's the first chapter and you can read it right here. It's up now though so you can add it to your library :) )

Again, thank you for reading and enjoying my work. Until next time!

A Preview/The First Chapter for Dark Temptation (title subject to change, ideas are welcome.)

The Restricted Section was full of books about dark magic and spells that no wizard would dare attempt. Spells about horrible things like ghosts and ghouls and even the undead like vampires and zombies. A pair of silver eyes gleamed from within the dark lighting, looking full of curiosity. They would widen every now and then, as slim pale hands traced the titles of books.

The eyes narrowed slightly, a wand tip helping to illuminate the books on the shelves. "Nox." a male voice whispered as he pulled a book from the shelf. Looking around once more, the man left the room. The hallways were darkened as well, and a breathy sigh came from the lone figure. He wasn't supposed to be out here. It was past curfew... even for the Eighth years like him.

The Seventh Years had been interrupted by the oncoming war and, well, all had to repeat their seventh year, but considering they were a year older, were considered the Eighth years. All wizards and witches, other then the First Years of this year, would have to go up to Eighth instead of Seventh Year because they had all been interrupted because of the war, if they had participated or gone home they had still missed out on their education, and that was no good.

Cursing under his breath the man whispered another word, holding his wand in one hand and the book in the other. "Lumos." escaped his lips, and he looked around himself, the tip of his wand illuminating the hallway brightly. He had just exited the library... the Room of Requirement was... he started walking as soon as he realized which way he needed to go.

The book he held in his hands was a strange one to say the least. The cover was plain black, but if he put his hand over it, the word 'Demonology' would appear. On the spine it was spelled out as well, in cursive white letters.

He reached the Room of Requirement and stared at the doorway that had just appeared. It still was a confusing room, even with his knowledge of it. How did it really work. He sighed lightly. No use thinking about such things, it's not like he would ever get his answer. He didn't even know if Dumbledore had known, and very much so doubted that McGonagall did.

He took a deep breath and opened the door. Obviously, the room knew exactly what he wanted before he was even sure of it himself. The silver eyed man leaned his back against the doorway to shut the door behind him and murmured, 'Nox' once more despite the room being darkly lit. It was a rather small room, candles floating in a circle illuminating a pattern on the ground.

"This.... I thought I was... looking for a room to just sit quietly and read not..." the man murmured. "Apparently, the Room of Requirement knows me better then I know myself... either that or..." he looked down at the book in his hands and gulped, opening it slowly. He had just wanted to read about demons... not perform any sort of ritual but this looked like a ritual room. In fact behind the floating circle of candles there was a table with all sorts of different objects on top of it, and some looked quite strange.

He stepped forward and into the circle, almost unconsciously and as he did the pattern on the ground flared and glowed, pulsing and showing itself before dying down once more and just becoming a pentagram drawn in what the man now realized to be dirt floor.

He smirked slightly, again almost as if he was not in control of himself, as if something was pressuring him to do this, and started chanting the words written on the page. It was in a different tongue, probably Latin.

Following the directions within the book, he grabbed a knife off the table behind him and his voice grew louder, continuing the ominous chant. His movements were almost mechanical, like he truly was being controlled.

He raised the knife, putting the book on the table and then slashed the knife over the palm of his hand, not even stopping his chant as pain ran up his arm. He tilted his hand and let his blood drip into the middle of the circle.

The pentagram flared up with color once more, and then became a burning blaze that flared up high, cloaking his vision. The man stopped his chanting and laughed, a bit manically as he looked at the blaze now surrounding him.

The flames slowly started engulfing him, never changing their pattern or formation but just slowly closing in on him.

The experience was hellish, to say the least, and when he snapped back to being himself, not under the control of whatever had possessed him to do this, he let out a scream of terror, eyes widening as pain flooded through him.

A feeling like someone was behind him made him yell louder, terror gripping his heart as he heard an extremely deep voice whisper in his ear, "You have to die first, child." the voice rumbled slightly, a deep growl emitting from whatever was behind him.

Panic settled over the young man. He was going to die. This was the end. There was no escape. He couldn't get out. He started coughing as smoke enveloped him, choking and gagging on the heavy air.

Then while his body began to burn from the feet upwards, something grabbed around his neck, and with a sickening sound, the beast, demon, or whatever was there with him, had snapped his neck.

He slumped to the ground, the flames engulfing his body fully now. Whatever had done the deed was now gone, and when his body was charred completely, the fire finally died down.

If anyone was to walk in now, they'd know the man was dead. The wizard known as Draco Malfoy was.. dead.