It's Official

BOUND TO A VAMPIRE

Chapter 13: It's Official

Hermione met up with Draco at the large doors that would lead outside. Their last class of the day was Care of Magical Creatures, with Hagrid.

A class Draco had never really liked... but well, being a 'magical creature' himself now, he didn't find it as... horrible.

He grinned at her as she approached, walking from the Gryffindor table. She spotted Ron and Harry walking and chatting together, obviously avoiding her.

She had sat with Ginny at lunch, who had moved away from Harry just to sit with her.

When Hermione told her what was going on, Ginny had sighed.
"Well, despite not liking Malfoy at all myself I can see the appeal, I mean, he is downright good looking..." she had said, and Hermione had felt a slight flash of jealousy go through her, before nodding in agreement, "But Harry and Ron are being jerks. You three are best friends. The fact that you like Malfoy now shouldn't change that, especially since he's been nicer. And hey," Ginny had nudged Hermione's side playfully, "You get to ROOM with him! Do you know how lucky you are? I would kill to actually room with Harry."

Hermione had chuckled then, and smiled.

As she stopped at his side now, he looped an arm around her and purred softly, which made her make an amused sound.

"So have you heard the rumors?" he asked as they started walking out together.

She nodded, "Yes I have," she said.

"What do you think of them?" he asked her.

"Well... I don't know, Draco. What do you think of them?" she questioned.

"I think..." he leaned his head down and purred into her ear, "That I like the prospect of it, and that we should prove them right."

She flushed lightly, "Are you saying you want to...officially be a...couple?"

"Mmhmm..." he drew away from her ear, and smirked.

She blushed heatedly and smiled, "Deal."

"Sounds good... girlfriend," he let the last word roll off his tongue in an interesting way.

"Glad to hear it, boyfriend," she said and laughed lightly.

They continued walking, and when they finally reached the 'classroom' they stood next to each other, pretty much cuddling up to each other, until Hagrid walked out of his hut to start the class.

They separated then, but could feel the eyes still on them.

Hagrid stopped his staring first, as he had seen them momentarily, and cleared his throat, "Well... today I decided we would have a rather special class. Considering some people where turned into fantastical creatures durin the Halloween bash, which, by the way don't ya worry we're lookin into it, I figured I would talk about those creatures," He paused momentarily, before continuing.

"We woulda had a Centaur here too, but Mr Longbottom hasn't been attendin his classes since he can't be inside easily, but this class is outside so I dunno where he is, but that's besides tha point. We do have a spook, vampire, and werewolf here though, don't we?" he looked towards Harry and Ron, who nodded and grinned a bit.

He then looked towards Draco who nodded slowly, but obviously wasn't very happy.

"Right, so if you three want ta come up here, but it's optional of course."

Hagrid said, looking between the three.
Harry and Ron walked up immediately, but Draco didn't move an inch.

"You should go up there," Hermione told him quietly.

Draco glanced at her and sighed softly, "...Fine, I suppose it can't hurt, right...?" he grunted, and walked towards the middle, his arms crossed over his chest.

Hagrid grinned a bit as they all approached. "Harry I don't suppose you could do a little demonstration despite tha moon not full or anythin."

Harry nodded, "Yeah, sure I can Hagrid. Can everyone just move back though? I don't want to hurt anyone and when the wolf takes over sometimes for a few minutes I'm not really in control."

Hagrid held up his hands, "Everyone move away from Harry, would ya please?"

The crowd moved back, and Hagrid, along with Ron and Draco moved back as well.

Harry closed his eyes and concentrated, but soon enough his body was morphing into that of a wolf.

In less then a minute, an ebony black wolf stood before them all, growling lightly and looking around, sniffing.

His green eyes glowed and turned a soft golden color, and he raised a paw off the ground, before letting it drop back down.

Harry shook himself out, and then turned to face the three people behind him.

He padded over to Ron, and gave him a wolfish grin.

The ebony wolf sat in front of Hagrid, and raised up a paw.

Hagrid leaned down and shook the paw lightly, smiling. "As ya can see Harry here isn't like other Werewolves. In fact, he's not really a normal werewolf at all. He has more control and becomes a full wolf rather than a wolf-man-beast."

Harry nodded in agreement, panting softly and acting like an adorable dog.

"Do you want to show us anything else, Harry?" Hagrid asked.

The wolf got back to its feet and walked over to Draco. He stood, glaring at him, his tail raised in a way an alpha wolf wolf to show its dominance.

Draco grit his teeth and hissed at him, his eyes narrowing, "Don't play games with me, Potter," he spat.

Harry let out a snarl.

Draco raised an eyebrow, "Back off, I know you're mad at me-"

He was cut off as Harry turned back to his human form and still let out an inhuman growl, "Mad at you?! I'm furious!"

Hagrid walked over and intervened, "Harry, cut it out, he was just standin there."

"So you're siding with him?! He's never even liked you, Hagrid! Why would you defend him now?" Harry still had golden eyes, and sharp canines on the top and bottom of his mouth. He also had claws, so he seemed to be in part-wolf mode.

"Because he didn't do anything wrong. Calm down, you're letting the wolf take over," Hagrid said, and put a hand on Harry's shoulder, "This isn't you, Harry. You wouldn't just start fights over nothing."

"Didn't do anything wrong?! Didn't do anything wrong?! He did plenty wrong he's practically shagging Hermione!"

"Please, Potter," Draco said with a roll of his eyes, "I haven't even snogged her, let alone shagged her."

Meanwhile, Hermione was blushing furiously, as people started looking towards her. She cleared her throat, and said loudly, "Would both of you quit fighting?!"

Harry glanced over his shoulder at her, and narrowed his eyes slightly before sighing, "Hermione honestly. You could do way better then him. What about Ron?"

"Ron is a filthy, lying cheat, Harry!" Hermione said back, and walked towards him.

"Hey!" Ron yelped, crossing his arms,
"Am not!"

Hagrid shook his head, "I hate ta do this to ya, especially since it'll ruin what I had planned today, but if you can't settle this now I'm afraid I'm gonna have to give all four of ya detentions. Go see Professor McGonagall. Off with ya." he shooed them all away.

Hermione looked at him, eyes wide,
"But Hagrid! We didn't really do anything! Harry's the one being a prick!"

"But ya all are fighting. I stand by my conclusion, I'm sorry Hermione," Hagrid said with a loud sigh.

Hermione sighed back and nodded slowly, before starting away. Draco walked after her and Harry and Ron reluctantly followed.

A/N: Sorry for how I portrayed how Hagrid speaks. I did my best ^^" Oh! By the way I made a Facebook page for my version of Draco! Just look up 'Vampire Draco Malfoy'