Flesh

BOUND TO A VAMPIRE

Chapter 16: Flesh

Hermione awoke to the sound of movement outside her door. She yawned and stretched. No classes today, it was a Saturday. There was a light knock on her door, and she rubbed her face sleepily, "Come in," she murmured, yet another yawn escaping her.

Draco opened the door and stepped inside, "Ah good morning Hermione. I was hoping you'd be awake."

She blinked tiredly, before realizing who it was, and pulled the covers closer to her body, considering she was only wearing her nightgown. "Oh... um... morning." she said, surprised that he was so wide awake.

He walked over to her bed and leaned down towards her, his eyes flashing a bit, which is when she realized he was already clothed for the day, but was surprised to see him in the clothes he had on. Dark jeans and a black t-shirt. Muggle clothing.

"I only ate once yesterday. I'm starved," he murmured.

A shiver went down her spine, "Well... then... come here..." she wasn't quite ready to get out of bed yet, so she simply lifted up the covers and patted the mattress.

He slid in next to her, and nuzzled lightly against her neck.

She waited for the pain of fangs breaking her skin to come but it didn't.

"Are you going to..." she stopped speaking when she heard a light growl escape him.

"Shh..." he murmured against her neck, before licking it softly.

A shiver once again went down her spine. "Why are you taking so long...?"

"I'm enjoying your skin..." he purred.

"Well that sounds.... dirty."

"It was supposed to, Granger."

She turned her head to look at him, and right when she did his lips met hers in a ravenous kiss.

She unconsciously started kissing him back, her eyes clouding over with passion, his own met hers and were filled with lust.

WARNING! LEMON/SMUT COMING UP (SEXUAL SCENE) IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT PLEASE MOVE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER (ONCE IT COMES OUT) SORRY EVERYONE!

Hermione pulled him closer encouraging him a bit. He slid his arms around her and started lifting up her nightgown, his hands sliding over her back.

She let out a soft groan, pulling back from the kiss, needing to have a breath. He looked at her with rather intense eyes, and she felt a certain shyness come over her. "I feel like your scrutinizing every little part of me..." she murmured.

"Hmm?" he sounded, blinking, the rather intense look leaving his face, "No no... just relishing in your beauty." he murmured, "This is the least clothing I've ever seen on you."

She blushed heatedly, "Draco please--" she muttered, embarrassed.

"What? You don't like me complimenting you?" he questioned.

"Aren't you still hungry---" she said trying to change the subject, but was cut of as he leaned forward and practically latched onto her neck.

"Mmhm thanks for the reminder---" he purred, and placed a kiss to her neck and then licked the area. He slowly sunk his fangs in, sucking softly, licking as he fed.

A groan escaped her as he lifted her nightgown once more and slipped his hands underneath. He started kneading at her breasts with the heels of his palms. They were covered by a sports bra, which she slept in as it was much comfort then a real bra.