In Need Of Beta

Hey there BTAV fans!

I need a favor.

As you may know I'm working on a rewrite of this story. Since this original version was unbeta-ed, I would really love for the rewrite to have one!

If you're good with grammar, fixing mistakes, and not afraid to tell me that something doesn't sound super right and to give suggestions on how to make the story better, than you're the person for the job!

What I Get From Having A Beta
- Make the story the best it can possibly be, and hopefully have it be error free.
- Get ideas from a fan on what should happen next.

What YOU Get From Being My Beta
- Early access to the story and every chapter!!!!!
- Help me with ideas for the story! What do you want to see next?
- Help make the story better!
- Get to talk one on with me (I don't really know if that's a bonus but... :) ) this includes my Skype information so you can pester me about getting to writing, giving tips, etc.
- Did I mention you get to be the first person to read any part of the rewrite? :)

How Do I Qualify To Be A Beta Reader?
- Well, if you still are interested, I want you to have some form of experience, either in writing stories yourself or being a Beta for someone else. This story is important to me and to you, so I want it to be as good as possible.

Note, I will not be limiting myself to having ONE Beta. That means more than one of you could be a Beta for the story! This is mainly because people see things differently, so having more eyes on the same story can really help. :D

If you're interested, comment I'll give you my Skype info and we can start discussing! I can't wait to hear from you all! :)

Thanks in advance,

Toons <3