Chapter 11 - Slaughter

Ryuu stealthily moves his way through the dark alleyway where horrid smells lay in the decaying walls. He looked at the map that his phone provided and soon found himself in an abandoned warehouse where he went inside and found multiple thugs beating up a man.

'Huh? My eyes seem to gain some sort of night vision.'

It was already night and the only light was the moon that creeped into the small decaying hole of the roof. Ryuu was slightly surprised that his eyes were able to see not only clearly in the dark, but far distances as well.

Though it was not enough to be passive [ Night vision ] still gave him a clear vision in the night. Once he got close enough started to count how many thugs were present. 

There were at least 10 thugs armed with handguns. He could see they weren't normal street thugs and decided it was better to cover himself entirely with his blood for extra protection.

His instinct told him that something was bound to happen and it was best to be safe. He soon covered his whole body with a skin tight thick layer of dark red blood. He soon got closer and heard their conversation.

"...Where is the debt you owe us!? Remember, today is the deadline."

One of the thugs angrily said looking down at the beat man with his clothes slightly having a smudge in blood. His face was swollen from the constant beating and even had his finger broken.

Ryuu listens trying to find as much information and may find a finger fish than he intended. It was clear that these people ran a large illegal business to have themselves armed.

"Enough of this!? Why don't you guys give us some of your daughters? I think it'll be a fair price isn't it?"

A man presumably their leader approached him before giving a strong kick that caused their punching bag to spit blood then was held by grabbing his head and the leader maniacally grinning, imagining himself playing with the man's daughter.

"No! Don't!! Have me and not my daughter! I'm willing to pay double, so please don't drag my family into this!"

The beaten man pleaded fearing for the safety of his family that only fueled the enjoyment of the sadistic thugs. The leader puffs a small looking straight to the beaten man.

"Didn't you say the same thing last month? I think we already were merciful for giving an extra month but now you've already lost our trust."

"Dammit!! You all trick me!! We had a deal with your boss but he betrayed our deal!!!"

He screamed, causing him to receive another powerful smack to the face. The thugs began to laugh at the pathetic looking man.

"Hahaha it's like you're saying that our boss was the reason that you're a big idiot?"

The beaten man cursed himself for dragging himself and family to this much debt. He was tempted by the devil and tricked into believing it was a blessing but was actually the road for damnation.

"Well I already had fun with you. Next is your daughter and we would have so much fun with her. Hearing her scream and beg already makes me rock hard hahahahaha."

"Bastard!!"

Soon the leader was bitten in the nose by the wounded man causing him to step back and angrily kick the man into the wall.

"Fucker! You son a bitch!! Kill this fucker!!"

The thugs listen to their leader's command as his face in agony due a piece of his nose ripped after being bitten. He glared at the soon dead man and gave his final farewell.