Chapter 21 - Self-proclaimed Human and Self-proclaimed man Reaction

I'm currently 226 in JJK and now at Sukuna Vs Gojo.

I wonder if Natsu fire burn through infinity? I mean he did burn through Time itself and escape a pocket dimension by burning it from within when he fought zero at the nirvana arc.

Btw, can someone a mission reward for the members?

Anyway, I'll try to speed blitz my releases when I can.
=============
Shocked was an understatement from the revelation that he had learned from the strange group he found himself untangled. Vandalieu never expected to see his future and found what he had accomplished a few years from now. 

He had read his story and found that it had already ended, finishing everything that he's been trying to end. Vandalieu wanted to revive his mother who had been the first one that showed him affection.

If not for his emotionless face then he would be smiling gleefully. This was one of the traits that he had been born with, his lack of facial expression. He only had a dead fished gaze that would always mystic him to death if not for his breathing and Death charm.

Most of his citizens in the kingdom of Talosheim were susceptible to his enticing charm that allowed him to be noticed since without it then he would look like a spirit for a dead child.

Though this charm is not hypnosis and only boosts his charisma to anything related to death. The hilarious part is that due to this charm led him into having numerous wives in the future.

'I guess it would be bad to avoid them….'

Vandalieu inwardly sighed, accepting his fact that the woman wanting him into the future would only increase.

[ A/N: go Fuck yourself if your going to say my mc should NTR him! Also this is shota has at least 26. ]

Though, he can't deny his love for his own mother and in the future wouldn't be related. Vandalieu nodded to his future self for proposing to her while also marrying the Great Goddess, Vida.

Vandalieu found out that the Goddess Vida, The one who created the Monster and Human hybrid. This caused this Vida race to have both Job System and Rank system.

In the world of Lambda, a hundred thousand years ago where the gods and goddesses roam the land. There were originally 11 Great Gods that manage the world. Three of which died by the hands of the Demon King who invaded their world due to their old world collapsing.

The Demon king was an eldritch abomination that brought Foreign gods called Evil Gods to be his subordinate and tried to conquer their world. However, the remaining 8 gods had devised a planned and summoned hero from another world called 'Earth' which was different from Vandalieu Earth.

The remaining 7 Great gods as the god of space and time had opened the portal unable to have his own hero had gifted this individual with power beyond Heroes turning them into their champion.

However, 4 out of seven were Creation minded and wanted to use their otherworldly knowledge to save the world while the other 3 disagreed fearing for the eventual pollution and same outcome as their own world.

Though this split of faction was on play they had tried their best to fight the demon king army with few of the Great God falling to slumber, being sealed or killed by the Demon king due to its ability to destroy souls.

3 heroes were fools and hardly a threat to the Demon king only seeing the 4 Creation minded as his true adversary.  The  leader Creation minded hero, Zakkart, had convinced some of the Evil gods to betray the demon king which is the reason why he is more a threat than a fool swinging his sword and eventually devised a plan to kill them and succeeded.