Chapter 40 - Motivated

To compare his training to the other two breathing from then it could only be compared to a child play. Ryuu's first day with Mitsuri had focused on improving his flexibility and dexterity, which was extremely difficult to do.

It helped pave the way in magnifying his precision and control when wielding a blade. He easily memorized the movement of her breathing form using the parts that seem to be in perfect harmony with the three breathing forms.

Ryuu was able to acquire Nichirin after the second week of training with Mitsuri as he requested to have one from Shinobu. The blade was similar to his golden dagger that had long dangling at the bottom of the hilt.

He had used the three harmonize techniques that surprisingly improved at rapid pace. Additionally, there were few things that he discovered training with Mitsuri when he used his [ Byakugan ]. When asked about it he simply said it was part of his breathing technique which wasn't entirely a light.

The thing he learned was Mitsuru abnormal strength that came from her dense muscle but in truth her body had enormous reserves of an unknown energy.

He could see it with his [ Byakugan ] and how it was flowing like a stream of water that let her move in such flexibility without losing any of her strength.

Ryuu knew it wasn't Mana that was constantly flowing around him. He never expected that his [ Byakugan ] could see the flow of energy of not only a person but everything around him which shows the other thing that he learned.

He was able to feel the flow around him and was able to predict the future similar to [ Observation Haki ]. Ryuu constantly trained it when he had the time and allowed him to easily control his breathing form.

Ryuu instinctively felt that the [ Byakugan ] he had was different from what it should be. It seems to show a glimpse of an action that shouldn't be possible. His body seems to react without thinking similar to Ultra instinct but at the lowest level.

At the current time, Ryuu was an open space provided by Kagaya to do his own training without observation as they find nothing about him. He had spent roughly two and half months training to finally reach the new level of techniques.

[ You have acquired Breath of Plague ]

Ryuu took a deep breath that caused enormous air to be absorbed by his lungs before smirking and taking out his weapons from his waist before swirling it around his body building up momentum.

"First Form - Pestilence strike!"

He vanished from his spot appearing in the next and it took a few moments for a nearby bould to have a precise hole in them. Ryuu has finished vanishing in numerous places as he is doing the typical flash step.

"Second form - Death step."

Ryuu used his enemies blind spot and flashing through in different places using his immense strength and control to appear that he was teleporting. It wasn't a technique that attacked, rather a movement one.

"Third Form - War Slash!"

It was then Ryuu's weapon appeared to extend, swirling in numerous places slicing through the boulder like butter leaving only chunks of the boulder. Ryuu exhaled, emptying his lungs, looking at the result with a smile.

"That should be enough for one breath. I still have two to create."

He only created the fourth Form with the last being called [ Black plague ] that combines all three forms into one at the expense of being a last resort.

"Uhmm Ryuu-san?"

He turned around to see Mitsuri arriving with what seemed to be bento boxes. Ryuu gave a welcoming smile that made her blush a bit.