Chapter 39 - Love Hashira

Ryuu walked towards the kitchen when suddenly he glimpsed something and instinctually moved to the side to avoid the person in front of him. He was able to notice that it was Shinobu who almost bumped into him.

'What just happened? I clearly see myself bumping into Shinobu'

He was confused why his body moved on its own as it knew what it needed to do. Ryuu ponders if it was due to the [ Byakugan ] that caused the strange occurrence. It was the only thing he could think of but the problem is that it wasn't even activated.

"Oh Good Morning, Ryuu. I was about to go ahead and wake but it seems like I don't have to." Shinobu said with a lovely smile.

"Good Morning, Shinobu-san."

Ryuu gave a warm smile before he felt Shinobu wrapped her arms around his own. He looked at her confused with a slight tinge of red.

"I hope you don't mind." She said.

"No, not at all. In fact it feels nice." Ryuu smiled and complimented the warm feeling being beside Shinobu who smiled that it made him enjoy the intimate action. Ryuu looked at her and saw her smiling as well.

"Fufufu then let's go have some breakfast." Shinobu said.

"That sounds great!"

The two soon headed their way to the kitchen with Shinobu more intimate than before, with Ryuu trying his best to not be the only one at the receiving end. He was enjoying the two of them just talking and being alone together.

"Did something happen to your eyes?"

Shinobu notices his dull and dilated eyes and a lifeless wine red gaze. It made him appear blind if it was white in color. Ryuu was a bit surprised that she was able to notice but shrugged it off.

"Oh this, I actually got lucky and got a new ability called [ Byakugan ] that gave me a near 360° field of vision and could see through solid objects. The range is only 50 meters but I could increase it through training."

Ryuu explains looking at her who quietly listens before giving a teasing smile that he didn't like seeing.

"Does that mean you can see through my clothes?"

He choked from her statement trying to avert her once again before hearing a giggle. Ryuu never expected that she was someone who enjoyed teasing unlike the anime who is more reserved.

"Aren't you a pervert? Don't tell me this ability came from a clan of perverts?"

It was then in the Konohagakure every Hyuga clan sneezed from feeling someone talking about their most prized ability.

Meanwhile, Ryuu couldn't help but agree, wondering if Hinata saw Naruto's naked body when she was younger.

"Said the one who went to the men's side of the bathhouse."

He turned back showing a smirk that made Shinobu pause for a moment , having a light tinge of red.

"But you can't deny you enjoyed it, right?"

Ryuu choked from her words and couldn't deny feeling her naked body pressed against his skin was a surreal feeling that many otakus would die for.

They didn't do anything, they just enjoyed the bath together. It was fortunate that most of the Hashira were on mission or busily training.

"Y-Yeah, I can't deny that can I?" Ryuu wasn't fond of lying and often tells what he thinks.

"At least you're honest. But it's called [ Byakugan ] but it isn't white?"