Chapter 58 - Teach me

Everyone was at the table accompanied by awkward silents. Ryuu warily smiles, staring at the mother and daughter duo who are trying to keep themselves calm. He pretended to not notice as they were only attracted to him and hadn't done anything to steal their heart.

Though, he was unaware that interacting with the Kamado had already left an impression on them. The silence is already noticed by the children and Hanako looks at her sister and wonders confused.

"Onee-chan, Kaa-san? Are you two alright? Why is your face so red?" She wasn't aware what's going on in the minds of the two women.

"N-No, Hanako it's nothing. How do we start eating before the food gets cold?".

"Y-Yeah it would be bad if we don't finish the food."

Kie played it off dodging her daughter's question while Nezuko quickly started to eat with the other children only shrugged it off and ate the meal. Their feast was simple bread and some boiled prawns.

They ate the food but frowned at the taste as it was bland and lacking compared to Ryuu's godly cooking.

"What's wrong, Takeo?"

Their mother noticed their disappointment and lack of enthusiasm eating the meal that she prepared. It lacked the proper cooking and preparation.

"Nothing...it...I like Ryuu-Nii's cooking."

"Me too! Ryuu-nii can you cook for us again?"

"Nii-Nii please?"

The three youngest pleaded with Ryuu that made their mother embarrassed that she was unable to satisfy her children and was bothering him once again.

He only warmly smiled seeing their cute faces that it made difficult to refuse them but didn't want to spoil them with his meal.

"I'm sorry I can't always cook for you and you shouldn't be picky with food or it will be bad for you. Now be good, then maybe I'll cook for lunch later alright?"

They stop trying not wanting to bother him and fail to have him cook for them. He lightly chuckled at their faces but it would be bad if they suddenly got too much good stuff. In the end, the children end up eating their cooking and left to play outside.

Ryuu saw them running around as Tanjiro excuse himself by taking the coal to the village. He turned to his side and spotted Kie.

"I'm sorry for how my children acted."

She was embarrassed the way her children acted while Ryuu couldn't help by sign every time she talked to him. It was difficult to put her side and try to avoid interacting with her.

"You know, you worry too much. I knew that they would act that way after tasting my cooking. But I must say you've raised good children. Your eldest Tanjiro seems to hold the responsibility of man of the house."

Ryuu softly said while Kie listened to his voice as the two sat at the wood mat. He didn't have much to do besides wait for Tanjiro to continue teaching him about the Hinokami Kagura.

Kie listening to his words made her rethink that it was true that Tanjiro had been more active and taking responsibility after his father had done and saddened he was being burdened by it. Not to mention, Tanjiro appears exactly like his father.

"Nii-Nii can you carry me?"

Ryuu was silent having a conversation with Kie when Rokuta the youngest approached him requesting to be carried. Kie was about to scold her son but was surprised when Ryuu moved and took him into his shoulder.

"Like this!? Hold on tight or you might fall." Ryuu said.

"R-Ryuu-san, are you sure about this? Your hair?" Kie nervously said.

Omni-Dimensional Chat Group On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara