Chapter 105 - Smut~♥️

His final date with Justine went well but found that it was rather anticlimactic compared to his other date as she was rushing everything and obviously planning on something.  Ryuu didn't mind the surprise but wanted to know what it was.

Now he was following Justine to a hotel. Having planned out everything made him wait for a few minutes outside the door while telling him not to use [ Byakugan ] he did and waited for a moment.

'I wonder what she made to surprise me?'

He pondered while flipping a coin to pass the time and felt excited to see what she was preparing inside but didn't want to spoil the surprise.

"Does it look good? It's embarrassing…"

Ryuu stopped his flipped coin and heard a familiar voice realizing it was Mitsuri that was soon followed by the voices of his lovers. He paused realizing what they were planning to do that made him rather aroused.

'Damn…'

He muttered under his breath trying to control himself since it was clear that this is the day where he was able to finally become a man and officially take them except Kie of course. Though, her body had been healed and back into her youth thanks to the [ Aura ] and magic.

Ryuu felt anxious that he didn't even prepare for this day but wasn't worried since he could cancel his fertility anytime. He does plan on giving them each of their own children but that would be in the future where they are confident in taking care of them.

Even if their already children don't mean it would be good considering they still need to grow stronger. Therefore it's best to get strong enough when they are able to take a break.

"You can come in now, Ryuu."

He heard Justine shout and anxiously opened the door before moving his way to the bed. The hotel was V.I.P that was large enough to be a home on the top floor. Justine had used some of Ryuu's money to pay and prepare everything.

Ryuu soon stopped at his track to witness a heavenly sight where every girl except Trese was wearing seductive and provocative Santa Claus clothes that exposed their skins and emphasized their breasts.

"Ryuu? W-What do you think??"( Mitsuri )

"Fufufu, these clothes is really fun, I mean look at Ryuu."( Kanae )

"Are you alright, Ryuu?"( Kie )

"Wake up, Ryuu!"( Nezuko )

"I think we broke him."( Shinobu )

He was speechless and was shaken by Nezuko who was woken up by her. Justine smirks, going all according to her plan to have a fun night. She walked up to him and quickly gave an arousing kiss with their tongue exploring each other.

The girls watched as they felt wet from seeing them make out. Once their lips departed Nezuko took her turn and kissed him while Justine started to strip off his clothes. 

They did it while moving to the bed as Ryuu's moving instinct and pinned down Justine on the bed.

"You are all so ravishing that I can't hold myself back. I've always been eager to pound one of you."

"Hahaha I'm glad you like my surprise. Now take me."

Justine wasn't one who took privilege in waiting therefore let him pull down the Christmas costume to reveal her bare naked body. Ryuu did the same using his [ Requip ] magic to remove his clothes to reveal a raging rod putting Justine pussy.

She shivered feeling the hot rod on her abdomen that was quickly sucked by Kie using her wet tongue.

"It would hurt if it wasn't wet."