Punishment

KP Pov

"I really don't think this is fair." I said as they still had me up against the door. Nadia had her hands under my hoodie. Ida was running her hands over my chest.

"Really baby?" Nadia asked.

"Why do you think that?" Ida asked.

"Because I haven't seen you two since spring break and it wasn't my idea to prank you two." I told them as I bit my lip when Nadia started untying my joggers. Ida got closer to me like she was gonna kiss me.

"Well that's too bad." Ida said. She grabbed my throat and turned my neck to the side so she could give me hickies. Nadia smashed her lips onto mine for a rough kiss. I grabbed a handful of both their asses. Ida took my hand off and pinned it to the door as Nadia did. "No touching." Nadia pulled away. Nadia just smirked at me then stuck her hand in my pants. My head fell back against the door. Ida continued her assault on my neck.

"Fuck." I breathed out. Nadia took her hand out my pants and I looked at her. She tapped Ida and Ida pulled away and looked at her. Nadia just kissed her. I just watched them. I knew Nadia would break first. I just have to tease her enough and she'll crack. I stepped forward but Ida put her hand on my chest stopping me.

"Go sit." Ida said. I sighed and grabbed Nadia's ass as I walked behind her. She let out a gasp as she looked at me. I sat in the chair as leaned back a bit. I spreaded my legs a bit and Nadia's eyes were on me. "Keep her busy while I'll go get our little friend." Nadia nodded immediately. Nadia straddled me and kissed me. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

"Fuck." Nadia whispered as I caused some friction. She started grinding against me.

"You want your wood?" I asked in her ear as I trailed kisses down her neck.

"You are bad." Nadia said. "You not about to get me in trouble." I groaned.

"Just the tip." I said. I put her hand on it.

"Tomorrow. You need to be punished." Ida came back. She had on the strap that her and Nadia use on each other when I'm not there. They got it custom made to my size.

"Fuck." I said. "Let's reconsider." I said. Nadia got off me and walked over to Ida and got on her knees. I bit my lip. I started to rub myself. I was painfully hard.

"Sit on your hands." Ida said. She turned on some music so no one would hear. I sat on my hands as Nadia started to suck on the strap. Nadia made eye contact with me as she gave head to the strap. I let out another groan.

"As soon as this is over, I'm going ham
on the both the both of you." Ida just winked at me and pulled Nadia up. Nadia came over to me and put her hands on the arms of the chair as Ida was behind her. Nadia kissed me to distract me. Since my eyes were closed, I didn't see Ida push the strap into Nadia but I did hear it. Nadia gasped in my mouth. My eyes snapped open and I leaned over to see Ida fucking Nadia. I bit my lip, Nadia turned my face to hers so we could make eye contact. "Yall are burnt out." Nadia giggled then it turned into a moan. Her mouth hung open as Ida went faster.

"You like how she fucks me?" Nadia asked. I nodded. "Words baby?" She placed her hands on my thigh for better balance.

"Always, Princess." Nadia's eyes snapped to mine. It turns her on when I call her that. "You can take that wood better than that Princess. Go faster." Nadia looked back at Ida who increased her speed. Nadia's jaw hung open. "Come on Baby girl, she can take some more." That made Ida go faster. Nadia slammed her lips onto mine.

"Fuck, Daddy. You like that?" Nadia whispered in my ear. "You wish that was you huh?" Oh this girl wanna play? I got her.

"Maybe but I think I'm only gonna fuck Ida since you wanna play games with me." Nadia giggled then it turned into moans. Ida pushed her onto my lap as she started to go faster. Nadia with her face down the side of my lap was holding onto me as Ida fucked her.