Shut up, Come Here

KP Pov

Ida was just grabbing my ass the whole time I was going up the stairs. Nadia was in front of me, leaving zero space. These two are gonna rip my clothes off as soon as the door closes on god.

"Ida." I said.

"What?" Ida asked. "It's not my fault you got a gyatt." We got into the room and I was immediately pushed up against the door. It was locked by Nadia. Ida immediately started unbuttoning my pants.

"Oh wow." I said. Nadia just grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

"You just so fine baby." Ida said pulling my pants down. I kicked my shoes off. "You like that baby?" Ida asked as she stuck her hands in my boxers. I nodded in the kiss with Nadia. Nadia traveled her kisses to my neck. Ida pulled my boxers down as she kissed the other of my neck. I stepped out of my pants and boxers as they lead me over to the bed. I sat down and took off my jacket and my crop top. I was pushed down on the bed. I smirked at Nadia.

"You was talkin that shit earlier." I said to Nadia then I turned to Ida. "Both of you on the bed."

"Yes Daddy." Ida and Nadia said. They moved up on the bed. I got up and went over to my suitcase. I grabbed a couple condoms and put them on the side table. They were completely naked. I got on the bed and laid down in between them.

"Nadia, on my face." She squealed and started to get up. "Ida didn't you say you wanted to suck my soul out."

"Oh baby I will." She got in between my legs. Nadia was lowering herself on my face.

"Face the other way, baby girl." She sat of my chest with her back facing me. I grabbed her ass as Nadia was completely on my face. I started eating Nadia out.

"Oh shit." Nadia moaned out. Ida wrapped her lips around my dick.

"Fuck." I said into Nadia and she moaned. I tapped my fingers on Ida's ass. That was for her to put some music on then I heard it as she went back to giving me head. I ran my fingers over Ida's folds. I felt her moan on my dick. I started fucking Nadia with my tongue.

"Fuck Daddy." Nadia said. I went faster. "Ooh shit." I stuck two fingers in Ida and she moaned louder. I went faster with both of them. I groaned as I felt my high approaching. "Fuckfuckfuck." Nadia said as she came in my mouth. I got every drop and kept going. I started fucking Ida faster and harder and I felt her cum on fingers as she moaned out on my dick.

"Ooh Daddy shit." Ida said. Nadia got off my face. I licked my lips and she kissed me. Nadia stuck her tongue in my mouth and we were battling for dominance in which I won. I added a third finger into Ida and she came again. I felt like I was gonna cum so I squeezed her ass with my other hand to let her know. She sucked harder and I groaned out as I came down her throat. I pulled away from Nadia as I moaned. Ida let my dick go with a pop. I pulled my fingers out of her and held them up for Nadia's mouth. She sucked my fingers off. Ida kneeled next to me.

"Lay down." I told her as I got up. Ida laid on her back. "Princess eat her out." Nadia nodded and got in between Ida's legs and went ham. I chuckled and put a condom on. I got behind Nadia. I ran my tip up her fold. "What's the safe word?" I asked.

"Apple." Nadia said. I nodded and pushed into her. "Fuck." I grabbed her waist as I went faster. Nadia was pulling away from me a bit.

"What was that earlier?" I asked her as I pulled her back into me. "Shut up, Come Here." I said as I went faster. Ida moaned as I guess Nadia was doing her shit. I smacked her ass.

"Ow bae. That shit hurt." Nadia said. I just laughed and gave her long deep strokes. "Ooh fuck. You're so deep." Nadia laid her head on Ida's thigh. "Shit. Fuck." Nadia came. I slowed down to let her calm down. I pulled out Nadia fell against Ida. I giggled and pulled her up so she was straddled Ida. I pushed into Ida.