I Always Get My Lick Back

KP Pov

I was standing outside the bus waiting to get in when my phone rang. Cassidy was calling me. I texted her to call me. I answered it as I got on the bus.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey what's wrong?" I sat next to Benet and Nia sat on my other side. I told her what happened as I saw Nadia and Ida get on the bus. They both looked at me. "Oh fuck that. Get your lick back. I don't care if it's a prank or not. We don't play the ex game."

"That's what I said." I said.

"Bopbop, who's that?" Nia asked.

"Cass." I said and she nodded.

"Tell Bopbops, I said hi." Cassidy said.

"Bopbops, Cass says hi." I told Nia, Benet and Cam.

"Tell Cass to slide in my dms." Debo said. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Ew no." Cass said and laughed.

"Wait best say that again." I put her on speaker and turned her up. "Your on speaker."

"Ew no. Debo you are not my type." Everyone started laughing. "Now Cam can slide in my dms."

"Say less." Cam said. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"But yeah since those two wanna play the ex game, Best, get your lick back." I smirked.

"Oh Best I will." I said.

"The fuck?" I heard Nadia say. "You are not single."

"Oh she is tonight." Cassidy said.

"KP?" Ida called me. I just ignored her. "I know she heard me."

"She definitely did." Nadia said.

"And you two shouldn't have been talking to your exes so that means Best gets her lick back. That's how it works." Cassidy said. "You know what Best?"

"What?" I asked.

"Text Lay." I smirked.

"You know Lay Banks?" Debo asked.

"Yeah real good." I said. I went to my texts with Lay and asked her to come out tonight since she was in Houston. She started Facetiming me. "Best let me answer her and I'll add you."

"Okay." I answered Lay's facetime. I saw her at her vanity.

"So you wait until now to tell me you're in Houston." I giggled.

"My bad. It's been a crazy day." I said. "Hold on let me add Best." Lay nodded and I added Cassidy to the facetime. She answered. "Lay meet Benet, Nia, Brooklyn, Cam, Debo, Eli, TJay and Chris."

"Hey yall." I turned around.

"Oh, Ke, Misty, Misty and Nunu. That's everybody." I said as I raised the camera to them.

"So you just not gon introduce your girlfriends?" Nadia asked.

"Oop." Lay said.

"Nah I'm not because I'm single." I said.

"That part." Cass said.

"What's tea?" Lay said.

"I'll text it." I texted her everything that happened.

"Oh word that's how they feelin?" Lay said as she came back. "But yeah me and the girls will come through. Send me the location."

"We got a section so yall can come in." Debo said.

"Bet." Lay said.

"Ugh I wish I was there. It's a groupchat meet up." Cass said with a frown.

"I'll come see you next week, Best." I said.