Storytime

KP Pov

I met Brooklyn downstairs. We said bye to everyone then we went to our favorite place: Dave & Busters. We always have a time there when we're in Houston. Once we got there it's was almost packed. We walked up to the host stand.

"Hey." I said.

"Hello." The woman said.

"Um is Chanel here today?" Brooklyn asked. We always sit in Chanel's section and she always give us drinks even though we're underage.

"She is. She's on the floor now." We nodded and thanked her. We walked over to the booth area to find her. I saw her.

"Chanel?" I called out. She turned to us with a smile.

"Hey yall." We hugged her. "My section is over here." I nodded and we sat down next to each other. "I'll be right back."

"Bet." I said. I set up my phone. "The fans want me to go live. They keep asking."

"Yeah mine too." I went to instagram and I went live. People started joining in.

"Hey it's a Baby B and KK live." I said.

"Yeah. The duo is back." Brooklyn said.

bookielover33: are yall on a date? ooh i'm snitchin

"We is not on a date." I said. "This is Baby B and I's spot."

"That part." Brooklyn said.

nadiaxkpxida: i just wanna know how you bagged ida and nadia. i swear they was straight

"They wanna know how you bagged Ida and Nadia." I giggled.

"Yall they bagged me." I said and Brooklyn laughed. "I folded but if yall wanna know this how it went down."

~

*flashback to 8 months ago *

I was invited to do a 2 woman vs 1. Eli put me on to this youtuber that does it. G swayze. I just got to the spot and they mic'd me up.

"Aye we got the one and only KP in the building!" G swayze said.

"Hey yall. It's ya girl KP." I said as I threw up the peace sign.

"Can we get a 360 to check the fit?" He asked. I turned around in a circle. "You sure you like girls?" I laughed.

"Positive

"Positive. Big lesbian." I said.

"Damn." I just laughed again.

"Bro that's my little sister be respectful." Eli called out.

"My bad, bro. No disrespect." G swayze said. "So big bro gotta approve of the girls huh?"

"Yeah. If he don't like them then I can't be with them simple." I said.