That Ass

KP Pov

I just finished the tiktok with BopBops. We were choppin it up on the couch when Nadia came downstairs. She sat herself on my lap.

"Nadia." I said with a whine. She turned to face me.

"What? This my seat." Nadia said with a laugh. I leaned back as she started to move around.

"Stop what you doing." I said grabbing her waist. Ida came in and sat on the arm of the couch while putting her arm around me. She ran her hands over my chest. "Now you stop what you doing."

"BopBop, you good." Cam asked me.

"Nah." I saw and he laughed.

"You should come upstairs real quick." Ida whispered in my ear. "Those shorts need to come off." She bit my ear lob. Fuck me.

"Hey yall." I turned to see Brooklyn. My eyes widened.

"Baby B." I said as I stood Nadia up and ran over. I picked her up for a hug.

"KK." Brooklyn is the only one that calls me KK.

"Alright that's enough." Nadia said. I put Brooklyn down.

"When did you get here?" Brooklyn asked me.

"Just a couple hours ago." I said. "We gotta hit our spot."

"Yeah. Let's go." Brooklyn said. "I got some tea."

"Bet. Brobro can I drive your car?" Eli tossed me his keys. "Imma go change. 20?"

"Yeah." I nodded and run to the steps. I walked into the room. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned to the side to see Ida.

"Are you going to keep playing with me or what?" I turned around in her arms. I grabbed her throat and brought her closer to me where our lips were almost touching.

"Whatchu want?" I asked.

"You know what I want." Ida went to kiss me but I pulled back a bit. "Bae." Ida whined. I giggled and pulled my hand away. Ida grabbed the sides of my shirt. "KP." I sighed. I think I've tortured her enough. I picked her up and Ida squealed. I sat on the bed with her in my lap. I grabbed her waist.

"You learned your lesson?" Ida nodded. "I need words, babygirl." I said as I cupped the side of her face.

"Yes, baby." Ida said. "I'm sorry." I smiled and placed my lips on herself. Ida grabbed the sides of my neck.

"What yall got going on?" Chris asked from the door. I pulled away to look at him. "Is that my nigga KP?" I laughed then Ida went to my neck. "Ooh I'm snitching." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Nadia, they in here being freaky."

"Ooh wait for me." Nadia yelled and I heard her running footsteps. Chris just laughed.

"Bopbop come get your mans." I said. "He over here being weird." Ida was going in on my neck.

"Chris come on." Nia said as she pulled him away. Nadia came into the room and closed then locked the door. Nadia went to the other side of my neck.

"Hey I have to go. When I get ba-." I was cut off by Ida pushing me to lay down. She straddled one of my legs as Nadia did the other. I sat up on my elbows. "Babygirl, Princess, I really have to go."

"You don't have to." Nadia said as she pushed my shirt up. "Why don't you just stay there? I mean I personally think you'll have a better time." Ida ran her hands all over me.

"Brooklyn is my friend. I wanna catch up with her." They both pouted. "I promise you'll have all my attention when I get back."

"Promise?" Ida asked. I nodded and lifted my pinkie fingers.