Breakfast Date

KP Pov

We walked into the ihop and they gently pushed me forward to speak. The girl smirked at me.

"How many?" I chuckled and I felt Ida pinch me. I jumped a little.

"3 and can we get a booth?" I asked. She smiled at me and nodded.

"You can follow me." Ida pulled me down so she could whisper in my ear.

"Check her before I do." Ida said.

"That part." Nadia said as we started to follow her.

"You guys are right here. Your server will be with you shortly." I nodded.

"Yall take apple pay?" I asked her as Nadia got in the booth.

"We do." I nodded and went to sit on the other side but Ida grabbed me and put me in the middle.

"You doing too much smiling." Ida said to me. "She's not single." Ida said to the host. The host nodded and went to the back. Ida sat next to me.

"I didn't even do nothing." I said to them.

"You tried it." Nadia said. I looked at her and she gave me attitude poppin her neck. I just grabbed her throat and she started smiling. "I can't stay mad at you." I pecked her lips and Nadia smacked her teeth before grabbing me by the hoodie in for a kiss. We pulled away. "Stop giving me pecks. You know I hate that shit." I just laughed. My phone started ringing and I took it out my pocket to see Best calling me like I told her I was going to Lay's last night. I answered the facetime call and step it up so she could see the three of us.

"Now Best." Cass started when it connected and she saw me with Ida and Nadia.

"I folded." I said. Cass started laughing. "But T." Cass looked at me because I was about to speak in our code. "ITH." I said. It happened and her eyes widened.

"DTK?" Best asked. Do they know? I shook my head.

"IL." For I Lied. Best nodded.

"What is yall saying?" Ida asked.

"Nothing." Best and I said.

"INDL." Best said. I need details later. I nodded.

"6R." I said and her eyes widened. "OGBAE." 6 rounds and On god bitch a eater. Cass started laughing then our waitress came over.

"Hi I'm Cassidy and I'll be your waitress for this morning." I looked at Cass.

"Awe that's my besties name." I said as I turned the camera.

"Hey twin." Best said.

"Hey twin." The waitress said.

"Baes, what you want to eat?" I asked Nadia and Ida. Nadia pointed at the picture. "Can she get Pancakes, sausage and eggs?" Cassidy wrote it down and I turned to Ida. She also pointed at the same picture. "Can she get the same?" Cassidy nodded. "And can I get the same thing but with waffles and can you add hashbrowns?" Cassidy nodded again and wrote it down.

"Orange juice." Nadia whispered to me.

"Can I get two orange juices and an apple juice?" I prefer apple juice over orange juice.

"Got it." Cassidy walked away. I put my hand on Nadia's thigh and squeezed.

"Don't do that." Nadia whined in my ear.

"Why?" I whispered to her.

"Because I'm gon want you to play with it right here." I smirked and took off my hoodie and put it on her lap. "Bae." I moved my hand to the waist band of her sweats under the sweater. I rubbed my finger over her clit. Nadia held onto my arm when her head on my shoulder.