Missed Calls

KP Pov

Once Lay and I got her place, we were on each other. We did about 6 rounds after that we passed out. She let me borrow a charger. I woke up after 10:30 am and I checked my phone. I had my notifications off. I saw that Ida and Nadia called me a lot so I went to our messages. I immediately frowned.

 I immediately frowned

I can't tell them I fucked her

I can't tell them I fucked her. It's gonna break their hearts. I wished I'd seen this before. Fuck. I sat up and Lay woke up.

"What's wrong?" Lay asked. I showed her my phone. "What are you going to tell them?"

"That I threw up and I slept on the couch." I said and Lay just looked at me. "I'm sorry. This is not me dismissing what we did and I don't regret it at all. I just don't want them to think I-." I sighed.

"No I get it. I won't say anything but can we at least have shower sex." I laughed.

"You are going to get me in more trouble but we can shower. That's it." Lay nodded and we took a shower. She gave me a toothbrush and I brushed my teeth. She gave me some clothes and I put mine in a bag. We said bye and I walked out her apartment. I went downstairs and out the building. I saw Nadia's car parked and I walked over. I saw them sleep so I knocked on Ida's window. They woke up and glared at me. Nadia unlocked the car and I got in the back.

"Why didn't you text us back?" Ida asked immediately.

"I'm sorry. I threw up and I fell asleep on her couch." They both looked at me.

"Really?" Nadia asked. I nodded.

"You expect us to believe that?" Ida and I nodded. "Let me smell your dick."

"I just told you what happened." I said. Ida shook her head and climbed in the backseat and started pulling at the sweats Lay gave me. "Go ahead. I took a shower." Ida pushed my head. "Chill out. I have a hangover."

"Tell me the truth." Ida said.

"I am. I didn't fuck her."

"But you wanted to." Nadia said. I groaned.