F.B 1

In the late hour of night, Anirudh is sitting near the study table , with his eyes boring into the letters of the files that he is kept in front of him .The dim yellow light of table lamp is falling on his face illuminating the it .After a while ,he closes the file and sits straight, rubbing the back of his neck, which is aching due to the continuous bending.  He removes the spectacles and placed it carefully on the table and stands up. He arranges the scattered paper in serial wise and starts placing it carefully in the files .He doesn't pay attention to the spectacles which hides under a paper and as he pick up that paper it fell down and breaks into pieces .

He sigh looking at the spectacles. His work has not finished yet .He was thinking to go through religious literature so that he can help Aadhya . It's not like he couldn't read without spectacles but it would put unwanted strain on his head resulting into headache.

He closes his eyes and rubs his both hand on his face. He remembers that he has one more spectacles  with him which is kept somewhere in his room.

Considering the fact that sleep is far away from his eyes,he decided to keep himself busy by reading text .So he headed towards his room .

After looking here and there for some time ,he opens his wardrobe and starts looking between his clothes but still he can't find it .With a dejected sigh ,he closes the wardrobe and is about to turn when his eyes fall on a red piece of clothes that is lying on the floor.

He bents down and  picks up the cloth carefully . He slowly unwraps the clothes revealing white withered flowers tied together in the string.

The first 'gazra' gifted by him to her . The souvenir of many bitter sweet memories, the reminder of the most difficult phase of their marriage, the time when Bondita had recently entered in her teenage period.

It is well known fact that being Parents of teenager is not easy .

Then what about being Husband of a
teenager?

At least Parents have the rough idea about the situation but the husband was clueless about the mental and emotional  changes happening with his wife. Though he could sense the changes but couldn't put out his  fingers on it.

Flashback Starts

"Bondita ,Dhyan kaha hai tumhara ?" He asked sternly, causing her to came back from her dreamland .

"Aap per. " She replied instantly earning a pointed look from him " Nhi, Mera matlab Padhai per"  She immediately corrected herself hiding her face behind the books.

"Kuch jyada hi dhyan hai tumhara Padhai pe Bondita" Said Anirudh walking towards her and sits beside her ." Kitabe ulti rakh kar bhi padh leti ho tum?" He asked snatching the book from her hand and  drawing her attention towards the upside down book." Aur Vighyan ke kitab se dekh ke tum sahitya ka uttar likh rahi ho"

Bondita bites her tongue, feeling embarassed from getting caught.

"Sorry ..Sorry Pati Babu wo Mai..." She tries to think of some excuse to save herself from his scolding. "Ha .. thak gayi hu na. Wo aaj sare luchi maine khud ne banaye aur mujhe na bahut nind bhi aa rahi hai" She lied efficiently. She knows that her idea works because all the anger from his face immediately evaporated and he turns to look at her with softness in his eyes .

"Kitni baar tumse kaha hai , MISHTI, ghar ke kaamo me jyada samay dene ki jarurat nhi hai " He put his hand on her cheeks affectionately, without noticing the slight hue of pink, spreading all over her cheeks . "Log hai na Ghar ke kaamo ke liye . Agar kam pad rahe hai to hum kuchh logo ko aur rakh lete hai Kaam per ."

"Nhi , Nhi ,Pati Babu"  She replied feeling guilty for making him worried."Iski Jarurat nhi hai"

"Samjh gya .Kaka ne kaha hai na tumhe ghar ke kaam karne ke liye. Mujhe samjh nhi aata hai Kaka tumhe adarsh bahu banane ke pichhe kyu pade hai ? Bondita tumhe jarurat nhi hai koi adarsh bahu banne ki . Har chiz me hum perfect nhi ho sakte .Tumhe dabav lene ki jarurat nhi hai .Tum ghar ke kaamo ko chhor sakti ho .Mai Kaha se baat karunga..." Anirudh blabbering halted when she puts her hand on his mouth, shutting it abruptly.

"Kitna bolte hai aap , Pati Babu" She huffs in annoyance." Aur Aap baat karenge Kaka sasur ji se. Aap dono baat nhi karte hai .Aaisa lagta hai jaise ghar me vishphot ho raha hai . Aap dono ke bich me phas jati hu Mai , bechari choti si Bondita" She speaks with cute pout, making him chuckle at her antics. He slowly removes her hand from his mouth.

"Mai aaram se hi baat karunga, Bondita . Shotti" He said pinching his throat.

"Thik hai . Lekin baat karne ki jarurat nhi ." Said Bondita ."Unhone mujhse kuchh nhi kaha .Mujhe achcha lagta hai Pati Babu aapke liye luchi banana.Aapko achcha nhi lagta kya Mere haatho ki luchi khana .Dekha hai maine kaise ungliya chat chat kar khate hai aap" She looks at with proud smile, making him smile too.

"Per Bondita luchiya to koi bhi bna dega na .Tumhe pareshan hone ki Jarurat nhi hai" He said softly.

"Kya Pati Babu ,aap bhi ."She speaks with  frown and looks away, crossing her hands near her chest and puffing her cheeks .

"Ab kya Kiya maine ?" He asked sincerely, not able to understand the sudden grumpy mood.

"Bolo" He asked when she doesn't reply for some time.She turns towards him , pointing at her puffed cheeks .

"Oh! " He said suppressing his smile as he understood the reason for her silence " Ek Kaam karo , Bondita pehle bta do.Phir muh phula lena" He suggested and he saw her pondering over his words and getting agreed with his suggestion.

"Baki Pati apne Patni ke banaye khane se Khush hote hai .Aur yaha aap hai ki..." She speaks with frown ."Pta hai sab kehte hai ki Pati ke dil ka rasta uske pet se jyata hai.Pta nhi aapke ander ke uss raste me kaun sa patthar hai ,jisne raasta rok ke rakha hai . Mai to pahuch hi nhi paa Rahi dil tak" She speaks the last line in whisper but he heard him.

This complain from the mouth of his little wife was sounding so cute that chuckle escaped from his mouth. He has to immediately wear the somber expression because of the glare of his wife ,who again turned her face away, crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks.
It takes his whole effort to stop the another chuckle from coming out from his mouth. How anyone can be somber at such a cute antic?

"Bondita" He said lovingly after poking her cheeks from his fingers.She looks at him angrily " Ab tum kitni bhi koshish kar lo .Uss raste per chal nhi paogi' He teased her , making a serious face.Her jaw dropped at his statement

"Kyu?" She asked , getting offended from his words.

"Kyunki." He holds her both hand." Tum to pehle se Yaha pe ho" He said keeping her hand on the left side of his chest . Only if he knows that his words has different meaning for his wife

.But how could he ?

He became used to of using the word 'heart', in between their conversation, after accepting that this word has no such meaning for his wife as it was for him. It took months for him to accept that Bondita was too small to understand the underlying meaning of the word 'heart' . Then how can he understand that now the meaning of that word is changing for his little wife.

"Shotti, Pati Babu" Only if he has noticed the softness of her whisper or the shine of her eyes or the hue of blush on her cheeks , he could have understand that things are changing. Only if he could understand that how frequently she complained to him with the term ' Baki Pati to ....." , He could have understand.

"Shotti , Mishti " He didn't noticed. He didn't notice anything.

So how was the chapter?

Precap-F.B continues