F.B 2

"Bondita " He sits on her bed ,near her head and caresses her . She has been suffering from fever since evening and no one cared to inform him about it .She slowly opens her eyes and looks at him .He notices that her eyes becomes red and puffy and there is tear marks on her cheeks.

"Ro Rahi ho ? Mishti" He asked tracing the tear marks from his thumb.

"Sir Dard kar raha hai" She speaks in feeble voice and shifts slightly to put her head on his lap , meanwhile he too shifts on the bed , to make her comfortable

"Ahh" She shriek, her right hand went into the mid air towards her left shoulder .

"Kya hua ?".Speaks Anirudh in panick, reaching for her shoulder.

"Baal" She holds his hand in mid way , signalling towards the hair under his thigh.

"Oh! Sorry " He immediately raise his thigh, removing her  hair and messaging her scalp as she keep her head in his lap" Sir bahut dard kar rha hai kya ?" He asked when a tear rolls down her eyes. She nodded ..

"Aankh bhi bahut jal raha hai" She said .

"Bihari , Kitni der lag rahi hai tumhe " He shouted while looking at the door and Bondita slowly slips down from Anirudh lap.

"Bas ,bas aaya,  chhote Malik " Bihari enters with a bowl full of water in which a cloth is dipped.

"Chote Malik , Bahurani ko Patti mai Kar deti hu , aap pehle hath muh dho kar khana kha lijiye" Speaks Koyeli .

"Koi Jarurat nhi hai .Jo Karna hota hai wo yaha koi karta nhi hai"  Anirudh speaks angrily ,looking at Bihari. "Jab Bondita ko shaam se bukhar tha to bulwaya kyu nhi mujhe .Uss waqt btate to doctor se bhi dikha deta . Ab itni raat me Doctor kaise milenge?"

"Maine Mana kiya tha , Pati Babu " Said Bondita ." Aapne Kaha tha na ki aaj kuchh   logo se milna tha aapko. Bahut jaruri kaam tha"

"Tumse Jaruri kuchh ho sakta hai kya ,Bondita.Bulwa leti na mujhe " He said with displeasure ."Wo jadi butiyo wala tel garm ke la dijiye " He looks at Koyeli while taking the cloth out of water and wringing it . Anirudh placed the wet cloth on her forehead after wetting her eyelids with the cold liquid.

"Wo tel laga liya hai maine" She said. "Bas Mai so jaungi thori der to thik ho jayega sir dard .Aap Kapde badal ke kuchh kha lijiye na" She said with closed eyes.

"Kha kar aaya hu mai" He lied , while caressing her hair.

"Choti Malkin, apne ab tak haldi wala dudh piya nhi . Bade malik Khali gilas nhi dekhenge to bahut datenge humko "Said Bihari drawing Anirudh's attention towards forgotten glass of milk , kept on the table.

"To aap khali kar dijiye glass , Bhari Kaka .Mai nhi piyungi " she makes face and looks away.

"Pi lijiye Choti Malkin aapko  aaram milega " Said Koyeli.

"Haldi wala dudh jakham me kaam aata hai ye to suna tha . Per Sir dar me bhi kaam aata hai kya?"  asked Anirudh.

"Haldi Wale dudh ke to bahut fayde hai Pati Babu. " Bondita speaks hurriedly." Sardi ,Sar dard, bukhar sab me kaam ata hai .Laiye  Bhari Kaka pi kar khatam kar deti hu" She tried to sit  up, putting weight of her body on right side and again winced.

"Dhoodh" She signalled Anirudh to forward it , before he can react on her wincing. After drinking the milk in one go ,she forwarded the glass towards Koyeli and lies putting her head on Anirudh's lap , after departure of Koyeli and Bihari .