F.B 3

Being an early riser, Anirudh wakes up before Bondita who is sleeping beside him ,with her back facing him .His hand is still on her  bare waist though there is decent gap between them. He slowly removes his hand .She shifts slightly at the loss of the touch but doesn't wake up. He raise up slightly and rests his back on the headboard. Rubbing his eyes to get rid of sleep ,he looks at Bondita .He caress her hair affectionately. His eyes fall on her bare shoulder. He recalled her action of pulling the free end of her saree to cover her shoulder . He picks up the free end of her saree and brings it near her shoulder . Meanwhile She turns around such that she is lying on her back . His hand gets freezed in the mid-air as his eyes look at the name' Anirudh -Bondita ' engraved in her skin .
His jaw clenched and he holds the clothes in his hand into tight fist .He drew a deep breath to stop himself from waking her up. He silently stands up from there and leave for his daily chores.

Unaware from the upcoming storm , Bondita wakes up from her deep slumber with a small smile on her lips reflecting the peaceful sleep that she gets . Stretching her body, she sits up and her breath hitched in her throat , looking at Anirudh sitting on the chair , placed in front of the bed , glaring at her with clenched jaw.She gulped and looks down unable meet his eyes which is spitting fire .

"Nind me kya kar diya maine?" She murmur to herself , before slowly sliding down from the bed. She stand on the floor after making sure that her saree is in proper place .She turns towards him without looking up, very well aware from his constant gaze on him. She holds her saree in her both fist and dare to look at him ,only to look back at the ground.

"Nind me ki hui galti ko galti manni chahiye kya?" She murmurs to herself .

"To Jab tum ye tatto karwa rahi thi tab Tum Nind me thi Bondita " He shouted on the top of his voice while standing on his feet .She flinched at his voice. Her eyes widen as she realised that her shoulder is not covered with saree .She looks down unable to meet his angry glare.

"Kuchh Puch raha hu Tumse ,Bondita? "He shouted " Kya soch ke tumne ye bewakufi ki hai?.Jawab do?".

"Sa... Sab karwa ...rahe the...to .." She manages to speak in feeble voice without looking up at him .He looks away trying to control his anger but her words is just adding fuel to fire

"Jo Sab kare ye tumhe bhi karna jaruri hai .Bhagwan ne dimag nhi diya hai tumhe . Istemal nhi kar sakti thi uska " He shouted, unable to control his anger. "Ek baar mai man lu ki samajh nhi aaya tumhe ki dard hoga per jab pehla bindu pada hoga tab dard nhi hua tumhe. Roka kyu nhi tumne?"

"Do din bukhar se tadpi ho tum Bondita " He takes a step towards her in anger ."Issi dard ke wajah se bukhar tha na .Aur mujhse kaha ki Sir dard ho raha hai. Bahane per bahane , jhooth pe jhooth bolti rahi tum" He shouted aloud.

"Anirudh " Trilochan voice came from the other side of the closed door. Anirudh turns towards the door and again turns towards Bondita.

"Inhe bhi pta tha na . Isliye tumhare tabiyat kharab hone ke bawajood nhi bulaya na mujhe " He speaks in calm voice. "Wo haldi wala dudh ..." Her bowed head and tight lip answered his question. He looks away and nodded his head before straightening up and storming towards the door .

"Pati Babu...." Bondita calls from behind and runs behind him in futile attempt to stop him but his strides is much longer than hers .In no time,he crossed the distance and open the door slightly such that it is only enough for him to pass through it .He closes the door behind him with thud, aware that Bondita is still not wearing the blouse.

Trilochan was standing in front of their room , holding his sticks in his hand tightly. He looks up at Anirudh as he comes in front of him like a storm.