Chapter 6

She turns her back to him. Whatever happened between the two of us it was months ago, and in the past. Taylor said I missed you. She snapped I did not miss you, even if it was a lie. She drifted back to sleep, when she awoke he was gone and the sun had set. They got up and got ready. She was going out again. There was another bonfire tonight and she would be there. If he showed up she would bust him in front of everyone. Macy was by herself watching everyone else dancing. She started drinking again, she like drinking, it helps her with the pain. Someone sat next to her and put their arm around her. She looked it was Taylor. She was surprised to see him. She demanded what are you doing. He smiled and said trying to see you and talk to you. Maybe if you were not you then we could talk. She was furious then, maybe if you would not have been hugged up with that girl then maybe we could had that date. Maybe if this was not just a game then we could talk. There is nothing to talk about. Taylor started what about you and Billy. Macy wanted to make him think that was an actual something but could not lie. Billy and I had fun, if it was not for him then I would have had to find a ride home that t night and I would have been miserable that night. Why does it matter to you anyway? You ditched me remember. It's none of your business. We only had an almost date.
That was just it we had an almost date, and I'm sorry, I was scared. You're an amazing girl. I figured I would mess it up. So I thought if I mess it up before it started then it would hurt so badly. The problem is it does hurt. I think about you all the time. Billy and I are friends but it wasn't a bet. We actually got into a fight after you left for school. We decide to let you make the decision who you wanted. He only found out when you show him, who ditched you. By that time he was already into you. He still wants you and so do I. so we have decided to let you make the decision without much pressure from us. I won the fight last night so I get to bug you for the next couple of days, and then it will be his turn.
Macy was so mad, hurt, what does he know about hurt, does he not know how she felt. What she was going through. She wanted to scream. She said it doesn't matter. She got up to leave, when she said, Hurt, you do not know anything about hurt. I have been dealing with hurt for months. I am tired of feeling this way. It's easier if you're not around. If I am alone, so I'm going home.
All he could think is she has been hurting, why? What had happened? He started walking with her, asking why have you been hurting. She replied between you and my parents dying, they're not much left here in this world. She took another sip of her drink. She started walking down the beach. She realized too late that she had drunk too much. She fell onto the sand. Taylor rush to her.
He picks her up and carried her to her house. He would not leave her no matter what. No even if she ordered him too. She awoke with him in her bed again, she mumbled not another dream. He laughed. She realized that he was again there. He lends down and kissed her. She could not fight it. She wanted him to kiss her. She wants it to last forever. He began to undress her. She tried to stop him. He begged her, please I need you, and I want you. She looked at him, and said if you never leave me. Stay with me forever. Never let anyone come between us. No other girls. He looked at her, whispering, only you, never another girl, never again.
She was overwhelmed, it wasn't a dream, and she let him do whatever he wanted. She did not want it to stop. She wanted to stay like this forever. Without realizing she let it slip out, I Love You, Taylor. He was smiling, he was in love with her to. It only seemed like hours but they were in bed for days. She did not want to leave, but Taylor explains they were out of food. He told her, he would run and get them something to eat, if she stayed in the bed and waited for him. She could not tell him no. so she agreed.
After he left she jumped into the shower, to freshen up for him. She was on cloud nine. She dresses in something sexy for him. She lit up another cigarette, only to realize it was the last one. She could not make him go back out to get her some. So she decides she would run and get then before he got back. There was no way she could go without them not if it was like the last couple of days. She was dressed sexy, but it was still going out of the house clothes, so she did not change.