Chapter 10

It was still light outside when they arrived back at her house. She texted Laura, I'm back in town. He could not believe her house. He loved it. He loves the lighthouse, and then the underground house. She turned on all the lights so that he could see everything. As he was looking at the house, he stops her, told her to hold her hand out for a surprise. She looked puzzle but held her hand out. It was a ring that he made. She asked what it meant. He replied nothing but my love and appreciation for you. It's just a little something, for everything you have giving me. She wanted to take him for a swim in the ocean. He had never been in the ocean. The sun was setting as they walked out of the house. They began swimming, as the moonlight glow over them. It was a perfect moment. They began to kiss passionly. She became bold, she untied her top. He asked are you sure? She replied we are alone and then smiled.

It was pitch black outside now, when they heard a voice say, I saw the lights and wanted to see if you were back. I see you are busy, hope I'm not interrupting anything important. She could not see his face but she knew that voice. She replied, yes you are interrupting something important, so leave. Bobby twisted Macy around him so she could fix her top. Bobby asked who the jerk is. Taylor response, you're the jerk that's messing with my girl. Macy told Taylor to quote "go to hell". She told bobby, let's go inside and finish this in our bed. Taylor wanted to rip bobby's head off when he heard Macy say our bed. They went up to the house, as Taylor watched them. She made sure she locked all the doors. They wash off together in the shower. Then she received a text from Laura to meet at the board walk. She did not want to go she knew Taylor would be there, but bobby, convinced her to go anyway.

They walked to the boardwalk holding hands, decided to sit at a bench on the side walk. They were enjoying themselves, as they waited for Laura. Macy goes up and left bobby at the bench, to get a drink, and cigarettes. Bobby was sitting waiting looking a little bored when he saw someone he knew. He immediately jumps up and rushes over to him. It was his brother, he shouted T what you doing here? Taylor couldn't believe it, it was his baby brother. It had to have been forever since he had seen him. Taylor response what are you doing here baby bro. Bobby responded, a girl of course.

As she left the store she did not see bobby. She wondered where he could be. She walks around for a little while, until she saw him. She wondered how Laura knew who he was, she did not tell her what he look like. She walked over to them, lends in a gives bobby a kiss. She told him, I see you found Laura. Laura looked totally different. Bobby responded, yeah I guess, I want you to meet someone. She was confused who did he know here that she didn't. This is my brother T. She responded, you mean Taylor. He looks at her and then at his brother, he was the one to cause her all this pain. Taylor could not believe it. It would have to be his brother that was in his way. She was happy that bobby found his brother, but why did it have to be Taylor.  They hung out for a while, bobby and Taylor catching up. She talk at little to Laura, she was with matt, one of Taylor, and Billy's crew. She looked happy. Taylor invited them to go back to their place. Macy did not want to but bobby wants to spend time with his brother. She understood how it must feel, after all this time alone he had finally found his brother. She knew if she did not go he would feel guilty and not go either. She sucks up her pain and agreed to go. Taylor tried to get her to ride with him but before any problems started she jumped on Billy's bike. Bobby rode with his brother. She told Billy, do not get any ideas, I'm just not riding with him. He smiled, it did not matter the reason, and she was riding with him, now he could rub it in Taylors face.