Chapter 13

She could hear them leaving, she hoped that they all had left so she could make her escape. She waited twenty minute after they left to open the door. She did not hear anybody, this was her chance. She opens the door as quiet as she could. She quietly headed for the door, when he was came up behind her and said, you're not trying to leave are you. She jumped, why did it have to be him, why not bobby, or Billy, she could convince them to let her go. She said what are you suppose to be my babysitter? He replied of course, I couldn't trust bobby or Billy not to let you get a way. What makes you think they would let me go, she said. Taylor replied you can easy manipulate either of them, before they knew you escaped.

She looks at him with hate. What are you going to do with me? What did you do to bobby? Why don't you just kill me and get it over with. Taylor replied, nothing, bobby became part of the family. I couldn't hurt you. Do you see I am in love with you? Any other girl would have been a snack already. I tried to protect you. That is why I let you see me with those girls. I could not hurt you. I want you to be parts of my family, with me forever, remember. She clinched her teeth. That was the past, I don't want forever with you anymore. I would have if you would not have hurt me so much. I could have shared your life, whether I approved of it or not. I did not care about your past, just you. You ruin it for yourself. Don't blame anyone but yourself. What made you change your mind, why now?

He replied you brought my brother to me, now we were whole again. I still do not want him with you even if he is my brother. I want you forever. When I saw you on the beach I knew I had to change you, before I lost you again. She replied you have already lost me. You lost me the night you ditched me, the nights I saw with those girls. Now you made bobby the same as you, in every way. It's funny what you see when no one notices you. He knew what she was talking about. I will not be a part of your family ever. I will fight you and everyone else until I die for good. The electricity in the air was thick. She was furious, she wanted to kill him. He grabbed her, kissing her, lighting again, thought, she pushed him away. I do not care how you make me feel, I hate you. She went back into the room, shutting and locking the door behind her. She would make him pay, make all of them pay. She became hungry. The food bobby brought her made her sick. What was wrong with her, she did not know.

What was she going to do? Maybe she could wait till daylight then escape. She knew that the sunlight hurt them. That was her plan she would wait till the sun rose then escape. They arrived back at the house right before sunrise. She waited until the sun was high in the sky. She opened the door, no one in sight. She quickly exited the room only looking at the front door. As she gripped the door knob, she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Billy, what are you doing? She looked at him and tried to turn the knob. The door was locked. She immediately broke down. Billy took her back into her room. He stayed with her, holding her. Why don't ya'll let me go? I don't want to be here. I do not want this. I do not need a family. Not this family at least. She started crying again. Billy tried to comfort her but it did not help. Billy told her that they all wanted her to stay. They all needed her, because they were all in love with her. She told him that she would never join them. She did not care for any of them anymore.

She did not want him to leave her alone. So he stayed with her. She hopes this would make Taylor and bobby mad. That she picked Billy to comfort her. Then they would not want her here anymore. The sunset again she could hear everyone waking up. Someone tried to open her door, but Billy had locked it. He went to get up when she ask him to stay with her. She needed him to stay. She could hear Taylor and bobby looking for Billy. Asking where he could be, then as if she could see their face, they turned to her door. She hear them both mumble he better not be in there with her. They started knock on the door demanding it to be opened. Billy began to get up, when Macy stops him. She instead got up and opens the door. She opened it up enough that they could see Billy lying in the bed. She looks at them with a blank stare. Then she shut the door in the face. She crawled back into the bed.