ep 21"sweet and sour,posion and herbs "....

JACK HARRISON

I could hear her clatter ,I recognize it very well since our first meet . I was as invested in this as my first date lol . Soon she walked towards me and she had nothing to say . She was unlike the other Girls I have witnessed ,flattered by my looks ,dying to receive just a simple gesture from me and those who were so jolly and nerdy the kind of woman we really look for " in a wife " . She was a sassy combination of sweet and sour, poison and herbs, liveliness and stillness  at last the dull and the shimmer. Through her white dress raising above the ankle hugging her waist to top ,her silhouette was clearly visible against the burning waves of Qatar.

Too be honest I am a very mature man ,there was no reason to be angry at her but I was intreasted in her or maybe something in her triggered me to the core me ,son of the most top most lawyer ,qatar was standing here in degrees waiting for a junior to return her ring after being insulted for no reason .I really wanted to know what did I even do to her .what makes her like that . I yelled at her so that she lets it out.  She apologized and defended her behavior.  I controlled my smile as she was angry. I mean you Lil doll 😏 your wrist is literally equal to first fourth of size of my hands. I placed her ring back.  She was rushing towards the gate. I decided to go away ,but where. We just live in the same place, I was coming west bay .after my lady of the day .