24

June 15

HARRY

Jesus fucking Christ.

I swallowed loudly and noticeably, my heart all but stopping at the sight of her. She kept her gaze locked on mine, and I could tell my sudden deer in the headlights expression amused her.

She trailed her index finger along her chest, just below her collarbones as she watched me through hooded eyes.

"I already told you Ive never done this before, Harry," she said, her voice staying low to keep from being heard beyond her room. "If you want me, you're going to have to tell me what to do."

I sucked in a breath, before biting down hard on my bottom lip.

My God she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, and all she was doing was telling me to talk her through internet sex...

Yup, I was going to marry this girl.

Regaining my momentarily thrown composure, I grinned.

"You're going to need your hands free, babe," I explained. "But I want to see you. Find somewhere to prop the iPad up."

She paused, turning to look around her small room. Hopping off the bed, she disappeared from view for a minute, and I could hear her dragging something along the floor. I laughed, wondering what in the hell she was doing. Just then, the picture moved, as she replaced the iPad on her makeshift stand. Appearing back in view, she was all long legs and perfect figure, before sitting down on the edge of her bed.

"What did you do?" I asked, laughing.

"Used my luggage stand," she shrugged. "I don't have much else in this room."

I snorted, shaking my head at her, before telling her to lay down on the bed. She followed my instructions, before pulling the screen closer to her. I could see her completely, from her gorgeous face to her perfect body, the image stopping at the middle of her thighs. She wore a thin strapped top, as I had noticed before, and tiny little sleep shorts.

"You have to do it, too," she scolded, laying on her side facing me.

"Bossy as ever, I see," I quipped as I pushed the laptop off my legs, setting it beside me on the bed.

We watched each other or a quiet moment, me gauging if she really wanted to do this, while she seemed to be waiting for instruction. Finally, when I decided she seemed confident in her decision, I smiled at her.

"I want to see you," I told her, and even I could hear the change in my voice. Just the thought of her turned me on.

She grinned shyly, dropping her gaze. Slowly, she pushed up into a seated position, before grasping the hem of her top, and pulling it over her head. The moment she was free, she tossed the fabric beyond the camera, sitting facing me.

God she was stunning. Every inch of her was perfect, smooth, flawless skin. Her breasts were small and round, and I had never wanted anything more than I wanted her nipple in my mouth.

I told her so.

She giggled, but thankfully didn't hide.

"Your turn," she whispered, forcing me to reciprocate. Following her command, I mimicked her action, grasping the edge of my t-shirt and pulling it over my head. I watched as her eyes roamed over me, and where I would usually feel self conscious and immediately defensive, with her, I felt overwhelming calm.

"Is it weird I can't wait to trace your tattoos?" she asked.

I laughed. "No, that was actually part of my dream."