Intro and Prologue

At a young age Kang sooji give birth to a boy but since she cant take care of the child she had to leave her child at the front door of the orphanage kang sooji is a high school student in korea at daegu and she is only 19 years old when she gave birth to the child she named Taehyung and Taehyung's mother Kang Sooji was with her boyfriend who got her pregnant but since both of them cant take care of the child yet they both decided to abort the child but sooji cant so she waited until she give birth to taehyung and leave it to the orphanage but Taehyung's father not wanting the child and after hearing that sooji will still give birth to the child he choose to break up with her and continue his life like nothing happened.

Taehyung an orphan child who was left alone in front of the door of an orphanage the day after his mother gave birth to him and taehyung continues to stay at the orphanage in daegu until he was 5 years old but before new year hits, the orphanage taehyung was staying in was announced to be demolished so all the orphan child there was assigned to transfer in busan and there he met his new friend and also, there he got his life twisted too.

At new year a 25 years old woman that is pregnant to a boy got into an accident and her name was Jang su-ah a nurse in a well knowned hospital, Su-ah and her husband was planning to go home after her check-up at the hospital she is working at but a sudden truck hit their car hard as the truck was having a hard time driving, making their car flip over, thankfully the truck driver called a 911 as fast as he can but after the ambulance came her husband died on the spot while she is fighting for their child so she tried to stay awake but after she was brought to hospital the doctors there has no choice but to open her belly and bring out her child su-ah feeling that she can't last long anymore she gave the doctor the name of her child that is his husband's last words "jungkook" as the doctor got the name he fastly write it on a paper to not forgot it and then they also used the dead husband last name which is Jeon and after some time of su-ah holding jungkook she finally passed out and died.

Jungkook a child that was send to orphanage by the hospital as they don't have any record of his parent's family member, so having no other choice they send jungkook to the orphanage in busan after 2 months of being incubated in hospital. There he grow up and met with taehyung and they both became bestfriends who protect eachother from other orphan who bullies them and there also they promised to grow together as they looked at eachother as brothers now that both of them even promised that they wont be adopted seperately.

And there they became the two dorks who all the orphan staff got problems with as they really dont want to seperate until the most prestigious family came to the orphanage and ended up choosing taehyung and taehyung only and wont choose anyone else other than taehyung so having no choice taehyung got adopted and the only way they got taehyung out of orphanage without problem was when he was sleeping and jungkook being busy in garden but after jungkook see tawhyung getting taken away by the maid of the prestigious couple so jungkook run fastly towards taehyung but got pulled back by the staff of orphanage not having enough strength to get out of their hold he just ended up kneeling down and cried out. When taehyung got adopted taehyung and jungkook was just 10 years old also the age they both got seperated.

Disclaimer: this story is fictional the story isn't about the real life of the characters and this story is my imagination so please kindly dont copy right, thank you again
-Author_linie