Chapter 15

Tae pov

Kim: taetae are you ok?*worried* did he hurt you anywhere?
Tae: no im fine
Jimin: tell me the truth did he hurt you?
Tae: i already said no, he didn't
Jimin: kimber go have your break I'll talk to taehyung
Kim: bu-but *look down and pout* fine • she then left •
Jimin: Now speak! What did he do?
Tae: he is so confusing jimin!! First you said he stopped caring about me i noticed that but not much but now he's freaking questioning me about what is kimber to me and he even know mrs. Jang!
Jimin: he knows mrs jang? How?
Tae: i dont know, i wasn't able to ask as he is so d*mn mad
Jimin: his mind is indeed hard to read, btw let's go amd eat you still need to eat on time

Jk pov

Im in an alley as i always used this path as this is a shortcut to my house but seems like my decision today was a big mistake...

??: Heeeeeeyy jungkook long time no see!! *Smirk*
Kook: ian! Im not in the mood right now so step out of my way
ian: Oh my cute little "Bunny" dont be shy, we've done this before *touched jungkook's jaw*
Kook: *jerk his hand away* Didn't i already warned to not call me by that!! And you peace of sh** stop comming to me when you're in the mood, im not your freaking toy!!
Ian: oh common kookie, i know you like me
Kook: a trash like you? No way!!
Ian: we've been in this jungkook, you know i just want one thing but you keep refusing me, maybe now you wont..
Kook: i dont care *about to leave*
Ian: you sure you don't? What if i say i have the information about your "bear hyung"
Kook: *looked back to iam* what do you mean by that!?
Ian: you wanna know? Then do what i want!!!
Kook: hell no!! Im not a whore ian!!
Ian: then be ready to meet you "bear hyung" in the worst situation!!
Kook: DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO HIM YOU PSYCHO PERVERT!! *Holding Ian's collar*
Ian: *jerk jungkooks hand* well I can't promise you that *smirk*
Kook: you im gonna ki- argh let go of me!!

Ian's men's held jungkooks arms and made him kneel

Ian: choose now jungkook either the one i want and your bear hyung's safety or your no.1 fear!
Kook: i will never give what you want ian, you freaking pervert!!! IF YOU'RE REALLY IN NEED THEN WHY DONT YOU GO TO A CLUB AND FIND A FREAKING SLUT THERE!!!
Ian: i dont want girls who are already used!!!!
Kook: OF ALL THE GAY I HAVE MET YOU ARE THE WORST!!!

While jungkook was saying that ian is started carsing jungkooks bare chest as ian opened the 3 of his bottons but jungkook keeps on fighting back so ian was about to tear jungkooks clothes when suddenly a siren 🚨 could be heared so they left jungkook alone

Ian: you are safe today little bunny!!
*Then they left*

Jungkook pov

After they left my body falls on the ground and i started crying as it almost happen again!

"I hate myself!!! I HATE MYSELF!! I CANT EVEN PROTECT MYSELF FROM THAT STUPID GUY!!!"

I started remembering all the things that ian did to me back when i was still in orphanage, he was a son of a couple that donated in the orphange and 2 months before i finally leave the orphange the most disgusting nightmare happen in my life that caused me to change from my bubbly personality to cold as ice and heartless man and the funny thing was no one new what he did to me not even mrs. Jang and mr. Kwon, though i wanna tell them the truth i still wasn't able to speak whenever i tried to say it as the fear of that night he gave me made me shut my mouth forever. "I may seem strong and fearless outside but the truth is that im just weak from the inside and why does it have to be ian who knows my weakness. I hate it, i hate the fact that i let it happen, i hate that im weak, why the hell am i so weak!! "

Jungkook just completely collapsed his body on the ground and tears still streaming out of his eyes and the memories from a year ago keep repeating in his head and causing him to feel more weaker as the trauma he have kept has came out and now he just felt like it is happening again that ian is touching his body again that ian is taking his clothes and kissing him without his permission, jungkook just felt it was real and happening again as it felt so real for him and that he passed out.