Chapter 4

Tae: night to you two
Jim: good night too taetae
Kook: hmm night*cold*

Next day

Jack:THE HECK!! FASTER JUNGLEBOOK!!
Kook: in your dreams!!
Jack: you!!! You're dead to me!!!

After 20mins jungkook finally came out of the bathroom, btw if you're thinking about tae and jimin yes they go to school much earlier cause they've got duties as student council and one of those duties are checking the dorms, while tae is assigned in boys dorm and jimin in girls dorm, Another 30mins passed and a knock came in their door so jungkook opened the door as he is also about to go outside too.

Kook: who is i- t-taehyung?
Tae: *looks around the room* Out!! Stand in the wall!!
??: Aish!! Finally im don- tae-taehyung!?
Tae: out!! Stand in the wall the same as others!!
Jack: this is jungkooks fault!!
Tae: not my business! Now stand there!!

Jack then go and stand outside their room the same as others while taehyung was observing the whole room, when suddenly tae speak.

Tae: as far as i remebered jimin and i left the room cleaned, now how in the world this room became like this, jungkook.. jack?
Kook&jack: *gulp* i- *looked at each other*
Kook: its his fault *point at jack*
Ja: its his fault *point at kook*
Tae: still gonna play like a kid? HAVE YOU NO SHAME!?

Kook and jack flinched to the sudden burst of taehyung so they pressed their lips tight and dared not say a word, knowing how taehyung is whenever his on duty they always ended up like a scared dog even though they are known as a "king of fight" taehyung and jimin is their no.1 fear specially when both of them are together and on duties.

Tae: ALL OF YOU GO AND CLEAN EVERY SINGLE CORNER OF YOUR OWN ROOMS NO EXCUSES!! AND YOU BOTH!!*GRITTED TEETH* CLEAN THIS ROOM AND CLEAN THE BATHROOM OF THIS DORM FLOOR!! UNDERSTOOD!!

Kook&Jack: Yes president*looking down*
Tae: I DONT WANT TO SEE ANY DIRT!! IF I SEE ONE YOU BOTH GONNA CLEAN THAT BATHROOM AGAIN AND EVEN THE SCHOOLS BOYS BATHROOM!!
Boys: *gasp*
Boy 27: omg!*whispered*
Boy 20: sheesh!
Boy 10: they really got in his nerves! Gosh
Boy 1,2,3: the hell is just starting!!
Boy 4,5,6: they'll have a loooong day to go!
Tae:QUIET!!IF.YOU.ALL.DONT.WANT. TO.CLEAN.THE.WHOLE.SCHOOL. NEXT.!!!

All boys then quiet down and looks down while the other student council that is with taehyung was trying to not laugh and keeping a serious face, when suddenly someone came and yelled tae's name making tae look at that person.

??: Tae! What in the world is happening here?
Tae:jimin? Why are you here? You're supposed to be in the girls dorm!
Jimi : well I'm done with my rounds and about to come to you but i heard that you are out of control and shouting at the 2 dorks!
Tae: wanna know why im out of control!?
Jimi : yeah why?
Tae: Come and take a look at your own!

Jimin then came close to tae and turned to see what jungkook and jack did and to his surprise the whole room was like a trashbin now when he remembers that before they left the dorm early in the morning it was clean

Tae: now you know? And also they are late on thier morning classes that's why im already annoyed during my first round as the professor told me before i do my rounds that they didn't attended their first 2 classes and beg me to bring them out of thier dorm and punish them for waking up late!!!

Jimin was speechless because of the view infront of him and adding what tae just said made him more shock to even reply to tae, and now he's just standing there like a statue not moving an inch and seems like he also forgot how to breathe when lucas the secretary of the student council starts calling jimin and shaking him to get his attention

Lucas: Hyung! Hyung! Jimin hyung!! Park Jimin!!
Jim: huh? Why? Did you just call me park jimin!?
Lucas: taehyung hyung already left! And im sorry for being disrepectfull but you couldn't hear me so I've got no choice, let's go now hyung
Jim: oh, ok! Btw where did tae go?
Lucas: I don't know maybe in office?

Jimin then left not even giving a glance to jungkook and jack and lucas just followed behind him. When jimin and lucas reached the office they heared from outside a shuttering and a female and another male voice inside so jimin....

Jim: lucas you go and help the others to have rounds in school I'll handle it here
Lucas: ok hyung, I'll go now and... taehyung hyung?
Jim: dont worry  about him, he'll be fine
Lucas: I'll go now hyung

After Lucas left jimin didn't even bothered to knock and go straight to tae as he saw that the woman is about to slap tae so he go straight and protected tae