Chapter 16

Jk pov

I just woke up and what i saw is im on the hospital bed i was confused as the last i remembered was me passing out on the alley on my way to my house but here i am at the hospital so i looked around and saw a man well technically a doctor and a nother man facing his back to me so I don't know who he is, while i was trying to sit straight the finally noticed me and

Doc: dont stand up yet, you'll get headache if you move!

Jk in mind

The heck why can't i see their faces clearly!!!
So i tried adjusting my eyesight but it really is blurry when the doctor suddenly speak

Doc: Do you have any discomfort mr. Jeon?
Kook: wh-why......my eyes? I...... I can't...
Doc: oh you're eyesight must have been blurry, let me explain why
Kook: ple...Please do *headeaching*
Doc: first calm down and don't panic it'll only make you more weaker mr. Jeon!

Jk pov
holding my head as it is really painful ao i lay back down with the help the doctor and the man i couldn't recognize as he also haven't said anything yet and just looking at me

Doc: first of all mr. Jeon you've been asleep for 1 and a half day causing your eyes to have a hard time to adjust and also the medicine we have injected in you as you keep having panic attack since you woke up when you we're brought here by Mr. Kim and Mr. Park even last night you keep waking up and having panic attack making us to inject mulitiple medicine to you in a day and mr.jeon are you willing to tell us why you passed out on the alley as the time you are brought here your clothes is almost torn apart and based on the test you are suffering from a trauma the only good is that no test came out that you are raped but you must have noticed why you couldn't talk properly was because of your trauma and making you feel that same thing happen to you, can atleast say yes or no on my question?
Kook: *nodded*
Doc: were you abused in the past?
Kook: *nodded*
??: **CK!!! *whispered* *tears falling*
Doc: were you abused before you were brought here too?
Kook: *hesitates but nodded*
??: *Gritting his teeth in anger and tears keep falling in eyes*
Doc: Were you..........raped before?
??: Doc what kind of question is that!?
Doc: let him answer mr. Kim taehyung
Tae: *just look down while anger is eating him and his fist is just in a ball containing his anger*
Kook: *in mind* i wanna say yes but i cant, he'll hurt my love ones if i said anything *looking down*
Doc: mr. Jeon you can tell us you are safe here
Tae: Tell us the truth "Bunny" *crying* tell me did som...... Some-one ra-raped you *crying badly*
Kook: *shocked by what taehyung called him* wha-what did you j-just call me *tears started falling*

Taehyung go beside jungkook and held his hand and said

Tae: "Bunny" tell me the truth, did someone raped you?
Kook: *cried histerically and hugged taehyung and started telling him everything*
He did, he hurted me, raped me, abused me, he put inside me his (thing) without my permission and he even brought many men to do the same to me they are alot of them, I wasn't able to fight, i am so weak, I can't even protect my self, hyung why did you leave me alone there, why did you left me, we promised to be together forever, you said you won't let anyone take you or me away from each other, you said you will never leave me, you said you will protect me, then why, hyung? Why did you leave? Why did you forgot about me? That nightmare happen cause you're not there to protect me, hyung? They raped me, they forced their self inside me, it was painful, so painful, i told them to stop but they didn't, they dont wanna stop, i was in so much pain, they tied my hands and did everything they want to me, they don't listen to me they just continued doing it to me like im a toy, slut, a whore, hyung why is it me? Why does it need to be me? I didn't even do anything bad why does it have to be me? Hyung why? Why? Why me of all people? Why did you leave? If you didn't leave this wouldn't have happened, I would have been......been free and happy with you hyung, why did you leave me alone there?

Jungkook just keep on crying and crying while saying this thiugh finally he was able to say it freely but the trauma, the experience he had was so painful that even taehyung was a crying mess jimin too was listening and recording everything jungkook said was crying badly after knowing the painful past of jungkook that he kept inside his memory and seal it so no one will know as he felt so really disgusted to himself he felt like a toy who can be just passed to anyone just because you're cheap.

Taehyung hearing everything made him so mad and wants to take revenge this also made him sad and guilty for leaving his brother now taehyung is blaming himself, if he hadn't let anyone adopt him jungkook wouldn't suffer so much, he wouldn't be raped, abused, and hurt not just physically but also mentally taehyung now realize why jungkook always protected him why jungkook can't take it when he saw taehyung flirting, it's not because he's jealous it's because he want taehyung safe he doesn't want the samething to happen to taehyung even without knowing taehyung is his bear hyung, taehyubg was feeling like stabbed in the back with multiple poisonous knives, blades, sword after finding out how much jungkook suffered after he left, he didn't this is the turn of jungkook's life just because he got adopted, to Taehyung his pain is nothing compared to the pain jungkook suffered