Chapter 1

In the beginning of march all students starts their 1st day in school and since it is the start of senior high school the school administration has assigned a booth camp for the newly enrolled students and for the newest start of school year to enjoy and be able to tour around the whole school and also to start to get to know people and to make some new friends.

At morning all booth camp have already begun their booth opening and all students have started coming in and go to the booth after arranging their things in their assigned dorms. Some students met their friends from their old school and enjoys the booths all together, some were seen trying to make friends and some are just enjoying the booth themselves.

By the way the school name is "UOSH" STANDS FOR
•UNIVERSITY OF SEOUL'S HEART•

Back to story

There's a girl walking going to photo booth when a boy almost hit her by his skate board and she fell, butt first and accidentally scratch her palm on the ground cause of the sudden fall the boy being such a jerk just look at her straight in the eye without expression and said "dont come in my way ever again if you don't want to be hit " when the girl suddenly stands up and look at the boy madly annoyed said "now it's my fault?🤨 That your blind ass can't see that there's alot of people here and still chose to skate!!!"🤨 *Sarcastically* "instead of apologizing to me and helping me up your being a jerk" then she walks away with her freinds and go to clinic to dress her wound.

"Im really gonna kill that jerk!!".
"Ok ok, calm down girl you'll get your chance but not now" her friend's reply, when suddenly someone speak behind them "Kill who? Who's that person you wanna kill in the very first day of school my dear sister?" She then replied "that JERK jungkook!! Oppa kick his butt for me" he then laughed and said "him again? Until now he's still annoying you?"
Then she said "yes oppa he won't stop, since the day he transfered here last year, my life became a hell!!!" He sighed and asked "what did he do to you now?" Then she showed him her palm that got scratched in earlier incident and said "he almost hit me with his skateboard, i hate him😾" suddenly he walked away and leaves them behind but both of them noticed his mad expression so they followed him until they reached at the garden where jungkook is and pushed him from behind.

•Author- let me do chat type•

Kook: THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU JACK!!!

JACK: YOU!! YOU HURTED MY SISTER AGAIN

Kook: That. Ain't. My. Freaking. Fault! I WAS SKATING AND WATCHING MY WAY WHEN SHE SUDDENLY CAME IN MY WAY!!

Jack: I warned you already jungkook!! not to hurt my sister, but you didn't listen!!

Suddenly he punched jungkook and jungkook also being done with him and his sister he also punched him back, both of them is well knowned to always get into fight since the day jungkook transfered, and now they are being surrounded with all the students and all of them just watching them and no one dared to stop them as no one wants to be beaten by this 2 mens who is merciless to each other.

Jack kick jungkooks stomach that caused him to fall down and jack took the chance and started punching jungkook in the face but jungkook didn't even let him give a minute to keep on punching him as he just swiftly switched his position with jack making him get mercilessly beaten up by jungkook who is a teakwondo black belter in his previous school. Jungkook was not giving jack any rest and he just keep on kicking him now when suddenly someone pulled him from behind preventing him to hit jack again and someone also hold jack, now jungkook was annoyed and tried to leave that guys hold but it seems like this guy is much stronger than him and considering that jungkook also have been beating jack for atleast half an hour he is indeed tired now. Now that guy told jungkook

???: Enough now, do you want to kill him? *cold*

Kook: Taehyung!? Aish!!!

Tae: You've got problem?

Kook: Why it's always you!!??

Tae: Cause I'm the president in student council, now calm your ass down if you dont want to be brought in principals office

And now the other student council started to tell the other students to go back to their own booths and continue what their doing and taehyung and the vice president of student council which is Jimin brought both jack and jungkook to clinic to get their wounds cleaned. While the 4 of them is in the clinic all the students outside started talking about the incident earlier while some was talking about how the schools heartthrob Taehyung and Jimin effortlessly stopped the fight of jungkook and jack as they are knowned as the "Unstoppable king of fight".